???

Well i was scared out of my mind about the call... of course my dumb ahh gon wlk outside 2 see who ??? is

I ran up stairs and put on my elmo hoddie and some red Hollister pajama pants and grabed my phone and walked outside it wass really dark i felt my fone vibrate and answered

Me: Hello

??: Yu outside?? (I heard a deep voice say n the fone)

Me: yes.. (i start to cry)

??: ard im almost there

Me: okay ( i whimper)

??: bye

Me: ( i cry evn harder and hang up)

Then, I see a blk Lamborghini pull up n front of me...

??: GET IN .... NOW!!!

He yells at mee and i start to cry n get in...

??? Pov:

Okay well see my real name is Tyler and i am one of Nichole's Xs and i loved her before tht issa dude and im gonna get her back....

As we pull up to my house Nichole is sleep and she looks beautiful <3 ... I pick her up and unlock the bak door n tak her upstairs to my bed when i got her fone to charge it she had got 10 txt from this guy named Winki and 19 from Issa and 10 missed calls from the both of them .....

Nichole's Pov:

When i woke up i felt the warmed slik sheets cover my cold body... I sat up and saw my fone was charging next to me and i was in some basketball shorts and a boys Hollister t shirt...

I got up to check my fone but befor i toched it i felt some ones arms rap around my waist and then i turned around to see my x Tyler....

Tyler=Ty

Ty: Hey shawty

Me: Tyler??

Ty: yea its mee

Me: umm wht am i doing here

Ty: I can explain... I love you and i dont think yu kno tht a- (gco)

me: WHT YU LOVE ME HOL ON LETS RECAP LAST TIME BEFOR YESTA DAY THT I TLKED TO YU YU SAID "I hate yu "Go die"

..... (i start to cry and push Ty n to the wall)

REMEMBER!!! YU BEAT ME HURT ME I TOL YU THT I NEEDED TO B KEPT N YU DIDN KEEP ME .....

Ty: (stands up) Look... im really sorry bae plz...

Me: (crying) ughh..

Ty: please....

Well as i am trying to think of wht to say

2 b continued....