A hearts song

Everyone has a heart song but unique in its own way. A song so beautiful but only a few hear it everyday. It's only the ones who hear it that truly have your love. But those who can't hear it are the ones that normally go. If you hear their heart song, know they love you too. Don't hide your heart song form those who hear, let it play loud and very clear. There's also evil, mean heart songs that everyone can hear. They cheat, deceive  and lie. Watch out for those because they'll hurt you when they hear your song and then they'll walk away. I let some of them hear my heart song and they played me till the end. They left without and I always hurt inside.  My heart song has slowed down drastically, only playing for a few. It's suffer through tons of heartbreaks abuse. So those who still hear it, you know my love for you is true. I know who you are because I can hear yours too. Now we all just wait to hear a beat that beats the same as our and well know they are our true loves and we'll never let them go. So don't lose faith because when you hear that song you'll never know more pain.

So this poem was basically about falling in love with the wrong people and the 'Heart Song' is the feeling of real love that you have for someone. The 'Evil Heart Somgs' are the people in this world who never really loved you and instead played with you until you loved them and then hurt you and left. But don't lose your faith because you'll find your other half in either this life or the next ❤️