Chapter 16

Seoyeon POV's

"Jungkook." I said his name with tears running down my face. He looked at me with so much concern in his eyes.

"Seoyeon, what's wrong??" He asked holding on to me.

"Jungkook." I was only able to say his name as even more tears ran down my face.

"Seoyeon." He called out bringing me into a hug. I cried into his chest and held onto him tight.

"Shhh, it's okay. I'm here, and I'm staying." He whispered into my ear trying to calm me down. I just held onto him and cried. 'Did we really, meet? I don't remember. Did we really get hurt by a...car?' I thought holding him close.

Jungkook POV's

I held her close to me and rubbed her back. Whatever she was thinking about when she was in a coma, it must have been terrible.

>> after 10 mins straight of crying >>

"Jagiya, mianhae. I'm sorry I snapped at you." I apologized wiping her tears away.

"W-why were you mad?" She asked.

"Because... I saw him talking to you. And he was just so close to you and he hugged you. And I thought you choose him. I saw it till the end and left. I know I shouldn't have reacted like that, but I just couldn't control myself. I just felt this anger inside of me, when he touched you or got close to you. I didn't want anyone to touch you like that or even get close to you. You're mine and only mine." I whispered the last part. She looked at me with shock in her eyes as if she didn't believe me. I watched as her facial expression changed into a shock and then with a smile. She pulled me into a hug.

"You're jealous, Jungkook. You must really love, like you said when I was in a coma." She whispered. Hearing her beautiful voice made me feel at peace. I hugged her back bring her close.

"Finally, my jagiya came back to me." I said holding her close.

>> Check up >>

Seoyeon's POV

"Agioo, Seoyeon, don't ever scary me like that again." Cried eomma on the other line. 'again?'

"Nae, eomma." I answered back.

"Now take care okay? I'll come by to see you tomorrow, and tell Jungkook to take good care of my daughter. " Answered eomma before hanging up.

"So are they going to let you come home?" Asked Jungkook.

"They said they I can leave later on today since they want to check up on me, and make sure nothing is wrong with me." I answered sitting straight.

"Aww I want to take you home already." He answered with a sad puppy look.

"Agioo, since when did my husband become this cute." I said pinching his cheeks.

"Not as cute as you." He smiled kissing me. Our lips were locked in either other. I was so shocked by he's such movement, but I soon melted in the kiss, and kissed him back. We quickly pulled parted for air as we stared at each other. Our eyes locked.

"Saranghaeyo, Seoyeon." He said cupping my face. I could feel my face slowly heat up has he said those words to me. 'I mean yes, I heard him say that to me while I was asleep, but saying it to me face to face while I'm awake just seems embarrassing.But I love him too.'