Chapter 3

I was back in my room at about midnight. I felt depressed, and hungry. I had not eaten since I was at joji's place. Which was about 12 hours ago. Well, max did give me some water and a sandwich about 3 hours ago. I didn't want to be here anymore... I just wanted to go home. It was about 1 in the morning Now.
I was sound asleep until I heard a window open and my door open. "Ey b0ss. B0ss!" someone whisper shouted at me. "What?" I whispered whilst getting up. "Get your things and follow me." the voice said and shined a flashlight at me. It was Pink guy! I nodded and grabbed some of my stuff and left with him. I followed pink guy through the bushes for about 45 minutes after many turns and going through a locked gate. There was a house. How many houses were in these woods? He lead me inside. The house was very nice inside, not that big, but it was nice. Pink guy slipped out of his costume and I realised He was joji. "I told you I would save you." he walked over to me and hugged me. I hugged him back.
"Thank you" I said resting my head on his shoulder. He pulled away and kissed me, I kissed back. "Will you be my girlfriend?" he asked me. "Yes, of course!" I said and kissed him again. He walked me to the bedroom (lol no smut. I don't write that) "it's getting late and I can tell your tired." He said and we layed down on the bed talking for a bit until we both fell asleep.

I woke up hearing voices. Oh God, it sounded like max. I walked down the stairs, staying out of sight. It wasn't max, thank the Lord. I got up and walked all the way down the stairs to where Joji was. "Oh goodmorning, Eldeya. This is Idubbbz but you can call him Ian" Joji introduced me to them. "Hi, I'm Eldeya, it's so nice to meet you!" I said shaking Ian's hand. "So, Ian and I are going to make a video, would you like to come with us?" Joji asked me. I had never been on YouTube before, so this was a new thing. "Sure, why not?" I said and we left. Joji quickly stopped at the store and came out with a bag of clothes. "Here, you can change into these for the video." Joji said while handing me the bag. We got to another house in a matter of minutes and joji showed me the bedroom so I could change. I set the bag down on the bed and pulled out a black T-shirt and dark grey skinny jeans. I had no clue how Joji guessed my size. I changed quickly and opened the door to find Joji waiting. "Thanks Joji" I said, hugging him. I walked into the living room to find Ian setting up the camera and lighting, I helped him as much as I could. Joji came out of the bathroom wearing a blue shirt and white shorts. He also had on round glasses and his hair was different. I gave him a funny look. "I'll explain later" he said and Ian chuckled. Ian told me what I had to do, which was work the camera. Simple enough.
After about 8 hours of random crazy crap, the boys were finished. "Hey, thanks for working the camera. You were a big help" Ian said and patted me lightly on the back. "No problem!" I said and we both smiled. "Hey we should get going. It was nice seeing you again, Ian." Joji said, saying goodbye to Ian. "Yea you to. It was nice meeting you, Eldeya." Ian said looking at me. "You to" I replied shyly and joji began to pack up his stuff. "You can get in the car, I'll be out in a minute." Joji said and I opened the front door to find max standing there, reaching out to grab my neck. I let out a little yelp and jumped backwards. The look max had in his eyes was disturbing. It was like a lust, and not a lust for sex. It looked like hunger, or a wild animal. He lunged at me once again and I balled my hand into a fist and swung it as hard as I could, hitting him hard in the jaw. The impact echoed throughout the house and max leaned over and held his throbing chin. I took that as an opportunity and kicked him where the Sun doesn't shine. He fell to his knees and I was about to kick him again until Joji stopped me. Ian had called 911 and the police pulled up and arrested max. Relief rushed through my body like water. I was finally safe from maxmoefoe.

I hope you all enjoyed! I lost interest in this story so I ended it with a large chapter. :) thanks for reading!! Sorry about any errors, I edited this lightly