Chapter 13

The very next day...

You know that feeling when your whole world crashes and there is just nothing else in you life that could go wrong? That feeling of sadness but also a little... Freedom?

Now that Reagan found about about the kiss i could finally sit alone in my bedroom, with a pile of chocolate ice cream and reflect of the past week events.

Karma acting weird. Reagan jealous. Drunk Liam. Karma and Liam's break up. Liam's drunkiness, KARMA KISSING ME, Lauren saving my skin, my mom finally accepting my girlfriend (or is it ex girlfriend now that she found out?)

Ughhhhh... (Falls at the bed, starring at the celling)

(Grabs phone)- shoot! Its been dead since yesterday!

(Someone knocks on the door)

L- Amy!

A- come in!

L- (impatiently waving her phone) Shane wants to talk to you... Wait! Are you still wearing that dress from last night?

A-(looks at herself, wishing she had showered but too lazy to have done anything about it, rolls eyes and finally grabs the phone) - hey shane

S- amy where the fuck are you? I've been calling since yesterday! You need to tell me what happened between you and reagan!

A- Shane I... Don't wanna talk about that

S- Oh hell no you're not leaving me out of this one! Too late. Im already grabbing my coat and going to your house.

A- What? Shane don't...

S- too late, see you in five, bye!

(Hangs up)

A- fuck...

L- so... Problems in paradise?

A- you can say so... Reagan found out about that kiss.

L- oh I see. Well, I don't know the insights but I guess it would be important to find out what happened to karma that day I mean, she was crazy! Breaking up with Liam and stuff...

A- you are so right... i have to hear karma's point of view (stands up and grabs coat)

L- what... What are you doing?

A- I'm facing my fears... Im going to karma's house, and we're gonna DTR!