Me and my stubborn little self

A/N: entire chapter will be Shannon's POV as will next chapter. Btw for being kind and patient I will give a sneak peek at end:)

Shans POV

I was nervous the entire time I was waiting for school. Then I saw Cammie and gave her an angry but soft look. I couldn't help myself! She was both innocent and kind to me. Even after that day when we stopped hanging out. It was a harsh ending to a friendship.

Flashback

I walked to me and Cammie's usual hangout with my other friends. It was my lag day of seventh grade and Cams last day of eighth grade. When we got there Cammie was with some Mathew guy that was obviously gay. I don't have an issue with him but my friends do. They forget that my uncles are gay and married. Oh well. When we got there Ashley said "well look at what we have here Mathew isn't gay he has a girlfriend!" Then Jessie said "Heyyy that means Cams not gay either and now Nick can have her!" Nick and his jerky self then said "yeah sweety stop wasting you're time with the gaybie so you can get a piece of this." Then my boyfriend look at me and I said "uhhhhh I think you guys should go." Cammie looked at me with tear filled eyes and said "if that's how you feel our friendship should be treated then just stop pretending to be my friend!" Then she said "I have Matt anyway!" I fought back tears and replied with "if that's what you want then so be it." Then things got out of control. Mike my boyfriend said "don't you dare talk to her like that!" And Cammie being her stubborn self said "shut up you no good and no brained idiot!" Then Ashley got physical along with Jessie. They began to beat up Cammie. I stood there frozen in fear of what they would do if I stood up to them. Then Mike and his older brother Jason started to attack Mathew. And I scared while Cammie called for me to help her but instead I just ran away.

End of Flashback

A/N:
I decided to leave some suspense and make Shannon have three chapters!! Thank you for being extremely patient and here's your sneek peak enjoy!

"Shannon!" Ashley screamed and she seemed annoyed so I know it wasn't the first time. Then she said "we have to go to class and are you okay?" I said "oh and yeah I just had a flashback of something and got lost in my thoughts. Then she made a sympathetic face and said "were you thinking of Matt? God he's such a jerk! I still can't believe he and Jessie cheated on you!" I decided to play along and said "yea I was just thinking about the time we were at that party and they mysteriously disappeared and figured that when it started" she replied with "ya think?"

That's all you guys get!! Be alert for next chapter my friends!:) :) :)