Chapter 1: Is He Following Me?

It was a bright and sunny day. I walked outside and saw a man walking his all black German Shepard. I stopped the man and asked to pet his dog, but he simply declined and went on his way. I then walked to a nearby coffee shop and sat down. I opened my book, "The Dead Girls Of Hysteria Hall", and quietly read it as I sipped on my coffee. An hour later I looked up from the page I was reading and saw that man with an all black German Shepard. I shrugged it off as a coincidence and kept reading. Another hour later I walked out of the shop and went to the library to return my book. I then saw the same man and the same dog sitting on a couch inside. I thought maybe the man just had a similar schedule as me and thought no more of it. I set my book in the return box and picked out another horror book, "The Girl No One Found". I checked it out and went home. I set my book on the nightstand in my second story bedroom and went to the kitchen. I looked out the window above the sink as I was washing off an apple and saw him. I saw the man and his all black German Shepard. I got a little freaked out and went to my room quickly with the apple in hand. I took my laptop off of my desk and browsed the Internet for about two hours. By now it is about 4:00pm and I'm craving another cup of coffee. I grab my book and head to the coffee shop again. I get my drink and start to read. I look outside as I finish the first chapter and see him again. The man and his all black German Shepard. I get really freaked out and decide to confront him. I walk outside and tell him that I have already seen him five times today. He apologises and lets me pet his dog as a kind of 'sorry'. I go home after finishing half my book. I decide to go to bed early after this freaky day. I set my book on the nightstand again and fall asleep right after closing my eyes.