the truth

Member: 김준면 / 수호 (Leader/Guardian)
Genre: M, angst

Suho looks out the window of his room, the sun setting down, the beams of light entering his room slowly. He is frustrated, eager and nervous. Suho sighs, "She knows..".

He sits down in his chair, wondering if karma; again; would come to him. Maybe he is cursed. Maybe this is god punishing him for his wrong doings. But he takes it slow, he wants to accept it. Yet it again, she was the only person who could understand his pain, the only person he ever felt like he could be himself. He sighs again, thinking and thinking.

She comes quietly, closing the door gently. Suho could hear her steps come close. One..two..three. She stops, the sound of her breathing. He takes a glimpse of her, turning his head to the right side facing her. Her face was calm, like maybe she knew it all too well.

He prepares himself. But instead, receives silent from her. He stares at her, her chest moves back and forth, her breathing goes a little faster then usual. Her long beige dress flows along the breeze of the slightly opened window. She is thinking, thinking of a way to say it.

"Look if you're going to break up with me, say it." Suho says, afraid of the rejection.

He patiently waits. She walks around again, her tiny bare feet walks across from the shelf to the sofas of his room. She cleans them abit, making them more appealing in the eyes of guest. She then removes the trash and throws them in the trash bin placed near the entrance door of his door. He wonders why, her actions seems unusual.

"You know," she says, placing the picture frames in a better position, "I really don't care what you were in the past." She stops what shes doing and walks towards him again. This time, closer. "Whatever this thing that is been haunting you for awhile now, whether you were a police or not, it doesn't matter." She walks to the window and gazes out.

"I love you just the way you are Suho. Who cares what people says." She puts on a smile, one that is so beautiful, Suho's heart begans to flutter. Like a feeling of falling in love all over again. "Because", she says, "your past does not define your present nor future." She turns around to walk back to the same place. She stands. She looks at Suho, who seemed shocked and surprised.

But Suho doubts. He turns around, not believing in her words. But deep inside of him, he wants to believe it so bad. He feels ashamed. Suho leans forwards, using his arms to balance himself.

The sound of the clock ticks, time was waiting for the moment of truth to happen. But to Suho, time was too slow. Suho wanted time to fast forwards itself. Suho, busy being frustrated, from the corner of his eyes sees her doing something. Something out of her ordinary personality.

Suho takes a look.

She unbuttons her dress shirt, revealing the bra he gifted her on her birthday. It was royal green with pale pink floral rose patterns designed over it. She knew ways to convince him of her love, and Suho could tell that this one was for sure, her way.

"If I didn't love you, I wouldn't be here doing this." She questions him in a manner of sexual emotions. Deep enough for Suho to remember.

She then pulls down her beige dress, revealing a matching set as her bra colour.
Suho's heart begins to pound from the nervousness. Its like to him, his very first time. But Suho gazes, hungry for more then just revealing skin.

He gazes at her body, up and down. The way her long hair flows down. He gulps, licking his lips in desperate hunger.

He gets up, he starts unbuttoning his shirt along the way walking towards her. He grabs her, carries her and slams her down on his table. He pushes all his things off his table, pushing her body down and starts to kiss her like no other.

Her body, her soul. Its all his.

She wraps her arms around his neck, kissing him back in a response that yes, she needed him and he needed her.

Suho hitches her legs higher, feeling her skin. Her delicate soft skin. She tries to loosen his belt so that she could feel him. But he loosen it in her favor. Suho kisses her afterwards, moving in a direction she was too afraid of. One that made her tremble in desires of wanting more. He removes her bra, revealing her nakedness as he kisses them. She moans in response. He loved every moment of it.

Her neck was his home, kissing her the places that made her twitch. She runs her hands in Suho's brown hair, then pulling him closer to her.

Suho moves up, pulling away his clothing one piece by another as she does the same, pulling off her underwear.

He goes back, spreading her legs apart as he takes a moment to admire her womanhood. Then moves in between her legs and continue his reign.

He wants her more, the more the hunger was feed. He would bite her neck soft, making her moan a little bit more as he kisses her. Suho takes a moment to look at her.

She's the one. The one he's been waiting for, for such a long long time.

She stares at Suho and smiles. She reaches out to him and places her hand on his cheeks. "I love you." She whispers.

Suho carries her to his bed, lays her down and positions himself. Suho takes quicken breaths. He looks down, then to her.

She holds onto Suho, ready for him.

He pushes in, thrusting it deep. It made her moan, and he hushes her by kissing her lips. It hurted her, but she was willing to do it, because she trusts him. And so does Suho.

Suho grunts, she was tight. He had a feeling like this was his very first. But he had done it, and she hasn't.

But he moves back slowly, helping her adjust to his manhood and slowly again, thrusted in. He hitches her legs higher to his waist, holding it has he goes in deep. She goes crazy. Suho could hear her breathing fast and so he looks to her closer and kisses her.

He hints her, moving a faster pace. She held onto him close, breathing in Suhos ears that mad him turn on even more.

"Faster, faster..." she says, hungry for more and more. He obeys and goes faster.

Time goes by fast and soon enough, she squeels in the intense orgasm. In a heart beat, Suho hits the spot. Cumming inside of her was the last thing he thought in mind, but at the moment of ecstacy, his mind was loss inside of her.

Silence again would roam the room. The only sound of quicken breathes were heard only. Suho glimpse at her as she wipes her tears of happiness, Suho kisses the left side of her eyes. She hugs him, like the world is going to end.

But she was his world and so was hers. Suho had thought to himself how lucky he was to have her. His life changed in a blink of the eye, because of her.

Truth is, the past affected him more than what he thought and because of his past, he closed his life away into darkness. Suho had found light on his long painful journey through his sufferings. The light was her, she was the one. The one who completely changed Suho into a man with dreams.

Suho pulls his manhood out, helping her get up along the way.

She picks up her clothing near the shelfs, puts it on, picks up the mess on the floor and sits on his desk. Then she waits.

Suho comes out and sees her waiting for him. He smiles, because he knows that now, everything will be okay from now on. He walks towards her and hugs her tightly, she giggles and hugs him back. She runs her small hands on his back, circling around comforting him.

"I'll be right next to you." She says to Suho. The words, to him, were like medicine to his heart and as Suho breathes in relief, she kisses his cheeks and then his lips.

Truth is, Suho loves her.

Alot.