FIRST BLOGITY #1

Ideas for this blog taken of (MeowImmaDeathDealer)

Friday, April 29. 16:33

Ok ok ok what
Being me I am at school and have no time to pie.. or... write fanfiction very often..
I have been busy with homework and might not get the next chapter of Flare done this weekend. maybe next maybe in a year like the space between Chapter 2-3

My apologies

I was just talking to meowimmadeathdealer and we suddenly started wasving our hands around like a Helicopter and now my hand really hurt.

You know in those weird school movies where all this drama is going on..

WELL THATS HAPPENING RIGHT NOW

One of my friends friends told me just yesterday that he wanted to ask out one of my best friends to formal. He had already dated my other best friend so I thought this was very messed up and I couldn't even. One of my other friends (who we will call "Golf" no reason why) Golf found out this and was threatening to tell my friend. Now I couldn't let golf tell nina because I knew he was going to screw everything up majorly. He has a track record for hurting peoples feelings.

Quote "leaving girls heartbroken, scattered by the wind across the earth" unquote
(for those who get that are in my drama performance)

So he started acting really mean and he was douche purse and I was just like "DUDE PLEASE STOP"

I didn't want him to show her and so I asked him to stop but he said he liked annoying people and liked the way they begged him and the way he could control them. He also called me an Id**t and told me to kill myself..

this is very upsetting...

Well I guess its normal now..

I hate him yes ik I should and I do.. but he comes up to me the next day acting like nothing happened..

it really is annoying..

so the other half of this story is on meowimmadeathdealer

:P cya later my sprinkles