Bieber Playing hard

Flash.

Hundreds of camera flashes, the paparazzi was watching with wide open eyes as i emerged out of the sleek black lemozine. Everyone's attention is glued to me as I walk on the red carpet. And the next day, i knew i would be gracing tons and tons of magazine covers and knew that I would be sorted in the best dressed list.

I stepped on the floors of the red carped and smiled. I looked at all my fans, fighting and screaming to just get a touch of me. To just get an autograph. I smiled again and looked over at them. "The party is indoors ma'am" I heard kenny yell. I nodded. I wanted to be here some more, with my awesome fans, the paparazzi and the crowd, but i knew that 'now or never'. I waved to all of them and headed inside with kenny by my side. "Jay!" i yelled. I saw him going inside the party hall, and headed towards the same. Many celebrities just like me whispered official Hi's to me while I was still in the hunt for Jay. Where could he be? I thought i just saw him.

"Arianna hey!" I heard some one yell. Probably Aron? But right now i was buzy searching for Jay then anyone else. I looked through the party halls, the velvet couches, the celebrities but found him nowhere. "Hello Arianna" I heard an angelic voice, snap me out of my thoughts. I looked around and smiled. Selena Gomez. "Hey selena!" I cried as she pulled me up for an hug. "How are you?" she asked me, smiling warmly as she tugged the shoulders of her knee length black laced dress. She looked awesome. She had her hair tied in a tight ponytail with a red ribbon. She reminded me of Emma Watson. Wonder where emma is? 

"Well i am doing great, what about you?" I asked her, still admiring her dress. She smiled "Well just the same" I nodded. "So who you've been searching?" She asked. "Well Jay-Jay brooks" I replied, looking around the hall. But still no sign of jay. "Well I think i saw him there" Selena spoke, guiding me towards the far end of the hall where I saw jay with a girl. They were holding hands and Jay was standing very close to her. I gasped as jay kissed her right on the cheek. I felt tears forming in my eyes. I was hurt, angry and every depressing feeling I could describe. I don't know if I was over reacting or not but i knew I had to do something. So i ran. Ran across the crowded hall. Across the people eyeing me. Across the people whispering. They din't knew what I was seeing. Din't know how it felt. So i ran. I heard selena scream my name but i ignored her. I ran until i reached the lonely dead end, it was just like me. Lonely. 

I fell down on my knees, crying my eyes out. How could he? Could he be cheating on me? Was he so mean? Was he bad? Did he use me? A lot of thoughts were swirling around my mind. I din't knew what to do? Where to go? So i just sat there and..cried. How could he? I loved him with all my heart. He was all I ever asked for. And now he was sitting there kissing another girl? How could he? 

I was interrupted by a sweet voice, which i wasn't expecting at all. "Hey s-sorry but a-are you Okay?" I nodded. He looked at me with his piercing hazel eyes. And i instantly felt alright. "W-who are you?" I asked.

"Justin-Justin Bieber"