Chapter 3

Taehyung's P.O.V (A/N- Yes he's still alive (I would never kill off my ultimate bias ever), you'll find out what happened to him soon. Stay tuned...)

They've kept me locked up for eight years now. I just need to wait 30 seconds until Hugo, my father's employee comes with my food; and then I escape.

"Why did you kidnap me?" I asked as he walked into the room, wanting to get answers before I make my escape.

"Well, that's a long story kid," Hugo said gruffly.

"I have time," I said leaning back, though, still ready to pounce like a lion.

"The other guys and I work for your father and he wanted to make your mum pay for their divorce and taking the custody of you and taking you from him, so we took you when you woke up from your coma after the 'accident' with your friend. We didn't hand you over for these 8 years because we wanted to use you to get him to give us anything we want and he hasn't, so we are keeping you until he does." He explained.

"Friend? Hyeri? What happened to her?" I questioned, concerned for her safety.

"She broke her arm and went into depression, after you went into the coma, then we took you so it made it worse." he said with a snarl. Hyeri, I miss her so much. I want to see her again. When I get out of here I'm going to find her. Step 1: Break out is in commission.

He unlocked the cage to give me my food and as soon as the door was opened wide enough, I pounced on him, knocking him out, as his head hit the floor. Watching all those wrestling and boxing tournaments through the TV from behind them really paid off. Another man ran into the room and ended in the same state, only this time, leaning against the wall.

The third man was easy, a chop on the nape of the neck from behind and he was out like a light. Noticing the last one wasn't there I ran out, yelling,

"Bye guys! Enjoy your sleep!"

I got out and ran to the main road. I saw the last guy carrying groceries, looking around the place, without a care in the world. I quickly ran the other way before he saw me and continued till I got to a city I recognised as my hometown from before the accident.

I heard footsteps across the street from behind and turned around and saw a girl my age, walking home from school with earphones in her ears, and under closer inspection, she looked like an older version of Hyeri. I decided to test to see if she really was Hyeri, there was only one Hyeri that I'm aware of that should be our age, but then again, I've been stuck in a cage in an abandoned warehouse for the past 8 years, so I wouldn't know if anything had changed since the crash. I called out her name, but it came out as a whisper.

She must have heard me because she had a shocked and scared expression on her face, looking back to see if anyone was there. I quickly hid behind a tree before she saw me, poking my head out just in time to see her running home.

I chuckled, 'That's my Hyeri alright,' I thought walking down the street until I come to an empty alley way, walking in a bit before, sitting down and falling asleep.

{A/N- Second last chapter my readers! Thanks for reading! Bye!}