movie night

Its 2 am and I'm really tired I'll publish this chapter in the morning.

I ran through the woods. My brown hair flying behind my head . My hands and shirt soaked with crimson colored blood. Next thing I know I'm pinned against a tree with a knife to my throat " you thought you could get away..."

5 hours earlier

" Alec bring a pizza and some soda while your on your way."

"Sure but you owe me, what kind."

" you know what I want." I smiled

"Yea hungry hippo, BYE!" He hung up before I could retaliate.
I frowned putting my phone to charge. I sat back on the couch flipping through random Channel's waiting for Alec to get here so we could start the movie.

Minutes later I heard his car pull up my drive way. I waited a while for him to come inside but he didn't. I put my jacket on and got up, walking towards the door. When I opened it Alec's car door was opened but no one was in it. I went went inside his car and brought out the items I asked him to pick up.

"Hahaha very funny. I promise if this is a joke it would be your last day breathing!" My voice echoing through the trees I walk towards my house.

"ALEC I'M SERIOUS IF YOU MAKE ME DROP MY FUCKING PIZZA!" Silence. I looked around and shrugged. I kicked the door closed behind me. Setting the food down on the table.

" he wants to mess with me then I'll just start without him." I opened the box, took a slice and bite and put the movie on. It was called hush. I love horror movies. Next thing I know theirs knocking on my door.

"Finally, you need to stop..." I look around to see only forest. I was about to close the door but I saw something in the corner of my eye. It was Alec he was running towards the door.

" GO BACK INSIDE." he screamed. I frowned my eyebrows and walked towards him. In a flash he was on the floor holding his leg. With a dark figure standing over him.

"GO INSIDE!" I picked up the shovel next to my garden. The figure stabbed him in the chest twice before jogging back towards the woods. I ran towards Alec dropping the shovel in the process.

"ALEC!" I took off my jacket and pressed it on his chest. His eyes widened. "Run." He whispered. I followed his eyes to see the figure was back and he was running towards me. I felt Alec's hand go limp as I got up and took off.

I ran through the woods. My brown hair flying behind my head. My hands and shirt soaked in crimson colored blood. Next thing I know I'm pinned to a tree with a knife to my troat.

"You thought you would get away." It took of its mask. "Before movie night." Alec smirked. Pulling the knife away.

"WHAT... HOW... YOU DUMB ASS!" I pushed him away from me.

" I THOUGHT YOU WERE DEAD!" He smiled in response.

" that was max." Max appeared next to me and waved. Max was Alec's identical twin they dress and act completely different from each other. But I guess they made and exception for this stunt.

" Fuck you both!" I screamed walking back towards my cabin.

" APRIL FOOLS!" They screamed together.

Assholes

Hello, if you haven't noticed that I love twists to stories then you know now. Hehehe didn't see that coming. Sorry for not updating though. EXACLY 600 WORDS

~ hades