Dreaming

It was the night before her Biology exam. After staying up studying till two in the morning Nova stumbled to bed. Her head had barely touched the pillow when she started dreaming.

She dreamed she was in meadow huddled under a tree in a pair of strong male arms. She sighed and sunk deeper in into his arms as she felt a feeling of warmth and serenity.

There was nowhere else she'd rather be.

She couldn't see the face of the owner of those arms. She wanted to turn around to look at him but she didn't want to stir from his arms.

Finally curiosity took over her and she begun to turn around but she suddenly felt something soft press against her face.

"Vera!" she yelled as she opened her eyes. "Get your enormous boobs out of my face!"

"I'm sorry!" said her sister as she sunk back beside her on the double bed, "I was trying to put off your lamp. You left it on and it woke me up." Nova and Vera had been sleeping in the bed for two years.

Two years earlier, their parents died and since Nova and Vera couldn't afford the rent of the apartment they used to live in, they had to move into a small flat with only four rooms.

Nova scoffed and turned off the lamp. "Do not wake me up again!"

She turned her back to her older sister and attempted to sleep hoping she would dream of that boy again.