Chapter 2: Summer

Bella’s POV

It is the second week of summer and I have not heard from harry at all. I keep texting him and calling him, but he never replies, so I decided to go over to his house and talk to him in person, I went down stairs and told my mom that I was going to Harry’s house she said “okay, have fun” so I left, when I got to his house, I knocked on the door and his mom answered, I said “hi Mrs. Styles is Harry there?” she said no sorry Bella you just missed him, he said he said he was going to hang out with Hunter. I said thank you, and I left.

When I got back to my house I got my phone out and texted Hunter and asked him if Harry was with him, he said” no, he told me he had some important things to sort out” I text back thanks.

I wondered why he lied to his mom about where he was going. I really wanted to talk to him, but I guess he didn’t want to talk to me, so I texted Macy and asked her if she wanted to go shopping. And she said totally, I will meet you at the mall in 30 minutes at Starbucks, so I quickly got ready I put on some demine short shorts, a Hollister shirt, and a pair of grey converse. I applied some mascara, blush, and lip gloss, and I went down stairs and told my mom that I was going to the mall and she said ok just be back before dinner. I said Bye, and I left, I drove to the mall.

When I got there I walked to Starbucks, and I saw Macy sitting at a table on her phone, I walked up to her and said her and gave her a hug, then we ordered our drinks, I got a Java Chip Frappuccino, and see got a vanilla bean Frappuccino. We started walking around, the first store we went into was Hollister, I got two tanks tops, and a pair of flip flops, and she got a pair of shorts and a shirt. Then we went to forever 21, and I got two necklaces, and a pair of high wasted shorts, she just got a bracelet. After about 2 hours of shopping we decided to go to the park.

When we got there we just talked about everything and I told her what Harry had said to me, and she asked me why I didn’t say I love you back, I said I don’t know why I think I was just a little shocked and I don’t know that I do love him, that way. After that I changed the subject about college and how excited that we are going to the same college, and when I was walking I could have sworn I saw harry, and he looked a lot different but I don’t know, I think I might have just imagined that. It was about four in the afternoon and I asked her if she wanted to come over and spend the night, she said she will call her mom, but she probably can. After she called her mom we drove to my house, we put our shopping bags into my room. We sitting on my bed checking twitter when my mom called for dinner, so me and Macy went done stairs, and had dinner.

After dinner she asked if we could watch a movie and I said sure what movie, she said “The Hangover Part 2” I said ok so we went back up to my room and watched the movie, it was sooo funny. When the movie was finished is was 12:30 so we just decided to go to sleep.

Thanks for reading!! Do you think that the guy in the park was harry? Keep reading to find out!

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW

<3- E AND F XOXO