Death sucks

Soo I was dead... Doesn't exist anymore.. 

The thoughts floated in my head, and the more i thought about it the more absurd it got. I mean, always when I was a kid, I believed in heaven and all that kind of stuff, and I'd never imagined it like this... 

I'm standing in the room i died in. Yes I saw myself. I was laying on the floor, my eyes open, and a lot off blood was draining from the wound in my troath. My killer was kneeling over me with the knife in his hands. I guess I just died, and the time stopped when I died. How cheesy.

The man stood up, and talked to his assistant. 

"The work here is done, take the body and throw it in the water", he said, and the assistant nodded. 

They are going to dump me, I thought. Damn, that sucks. And then my body would rotten, and when someone finally found me, they would remember me like that... I was secretly hoping that it would be like in the movies, when the heroine died in the love of her life's hands, but nooo....

I was starting to get bored. How can I make sure the killer i caught. There is no-one here to explain that to me.

Suddenly the man came back. And he wasn't alone. 

Rebecca gasped when she saw me. She started to cry. Lucas turned his head, but i could see teardrops blink in his eyes. I walked over to them and tried to put a hand on Rebcca's shoulder, but the hand just went right trough her. Although she flinched just a bit, when i did it.

"This is what happens to you if you don't to what I want you to do" the man said with a evil grin. And with that it again leaved the room.

Rebecca looked at me, and when she was sure the man was gone, she walked toward my body and kneeled down. She checked my pulse, and again she started to cry because she obviously didn't find one. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Shitty chapter iknow... And short too! "giving myself a bitch-slap"