Was It Luck???

Hey :) this is my first fanfic plzzz comment and tell me what you think :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My P.O.V

My names Jessica Blake. Im 17 and i live in London. im obsessed with 1D. So thats a bit about me but anyway back to the story

i was listening to my ipod whilst walking down the road when i heard screams, i turned around and there were a gang of girls running around the corner. I wonder who they were chaseing we never had any famous people around here. Instead of going the same way all the scremeing girls were i took a shortcut through an alley way. As i was walking through i noticed a person sitting against the wall they looked lost. i started walking towards the figure. "umm are you okay?" i asked when i was standing next to the person. He looked up and OMG it was HARRY STYLES. "umm im kinda lost and when i asked a girl she screamed at me because she reconised me" he sighed. I sighed at sat down next to him "where did you need to go i can help if u want by the way im jessica blake but everyone calls me jess" i say and put my hand out. "hi jess its nice to meet you im harry but you probaly know that and please can you help me" he smiled and shook my hand. "yeah sure where are you trying to get too?? i asked. "ummm the rose petal hotel" he replied. "thats just around the block. ill show you, follow me" i smiled. "thanks jess" he smiled.

We both got up off the floor and harry put his hood up and his sunglasses on. we started walking back onto the sidewalk so "so what bring u and the rest on the boys here" i asked. "well we got a bit of time off and some photoshoots so we wanted to come down here and chill" he smiled at me it made my heart melt his dimples were showing. "cool umm where are the boys if ur here on your own???" i asked slightly worried. "dont worry about them they got into the hotel okayy its was just me i legged it cuzz i couldnt get into the hotel there was to many fans" he sighed. We finally got around the corner to the hotel "so here you are hazza" i smiled. "thanks jess really i owe you one would you like to come and meet the boys???" he asked. "really omg thanks" i smiled from ear to ear. Harry just chuckeld all the paps had gone so we walked straight into the hotel with out no fuss and walked over to reception.

"hi, ive got a room booked under john summers" harry said with a smile to the receptionist. "yes here we are 8th floor room 345" she told him handing over a pass. "thanks" he replied with his dazzerling smile. "annyyytiimee" she stuttered. we then walked towards the elevaters "john summers???" i asked confused. "yes we book them under fake names so no one knows its us u carrot" he smiled. He pressed floor 8 after a few seconds it beeped. We both walked out into the corridor and up to room 345 "here we are" harry smiled. i suddenly became very nervous harry sensed my quiteness. "you'll be fine i promise"   "but what if they dont like me your all my idols" i whisperd. "trust me they will love you" he whisperd looking into my eyes "okayy" i sighed with defeat he then linked our arms as we walked into their suite.

--------------------------------------------

thanks for reading i will upload soon please comment or vote if you have any ideas or if you like it :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)  -love Jess