Planning

**Sorry I haven't updated! I was so busy and so upset. Worst week ever, but I'm glad to be back and write to you lovely people. Please vote, comment, rate. it helps me out a whole lot. x.x~ Sammie **

* P.O.V ~ Justin's *

I was thinking so much of how all I wanted was to have my arms around Hailey all day and all night everyday, but she likes Donovan. She thinks that I don't know but I can tell, every time she's with him she's so happy and her beautiful brown orbs are sparkling like the moon shinning over the clear blue water. if only there was someway I can ask her out so she could fall for me instead of that asshole Donovan. "Man, how I love her so much."

"Aww who do you love?" Chaz asks in wonder of awe for all of us.

"Shit, did I say that out loud?" I ask myself

"Uhh, yes you did.." Hailey asks with a puzzled look.

"Yeah," Chaz says, "So tell us, who do you love?"

"Just forget about its no one important." I tell them hoping they would just forget about the whole thing and let it blow over. But of course not why would I think they'd just forget about it.

**

* P.O.V~ Donovan *

" Okay. So all the flowers are in place?" I ask Ryan

"Yes. flowers are in place, don't worry about the surroundings just care about you and what you're going to say to her." He tells me as he knows I'm nervous and just want everything to be perfect. "Okay. You ready? I'm calling her right now."

"Yes I'm as ready as i'll ever be." I tell him as I straight my clothing once more.

* P.O.V~ Hailey *

"Hey Bieber!" I tell him as I walk up to the lunch table to sit down with him.

"Hello darling, you look as beautiful as always." he tells me as I'm looking around for the only person I want to be with, Donovan.

"Awe thanks, you're so sweet." As I showing a slight pink tint to my cheeks. "Do you know where everyone else is at?" We say in unison as we crack up laughing afterwards. After a few moments of laughing my phone rings flashing Ryan's name across the top of the screen

- phone call-

"Hello?"

"Hey! what are you doing at this moment in time?"

"I'm sitting in the cafeteria with Bieber why?"

"Okay good. Come to the double doors in the cafeteria."

"Okay. why?"

"Just do it and please leave your stuff at the table and don't bring Justin."

"Okay? Oh my God!! Why are there flowers in the hallway?"

"Good you see them. Now do me a favour and follow them all the way to where they end."

"Okay."

-end phone call-