Comfort Me (Nalu-Gralu Fanfic)

It was a sunny afternoon in Magnolia; Lucy was heading out to the guild. It was three months since she has confessed her feelings to Natsu and they became a couple. Within that time, everything was perfect for Lucy. The guild approved of their relationship, even Loke. But it wasn't a pretty smooth talk Natsu and Loke had… But setting that aside, they were happy the way they were. They still took missions with Erza and Gray, but they were mostly lovey-dovey on these. Natsu lied on Lucy's lap on rides to the town where the mission is asked and back. They didn't mind this, but Gray was starting to feel a little uneasy with this. And although they were a couple, they hadn't kissed or said "I love you" to each other at all. And by the means of the not-so hopeless romantic Lucy, she was indeed bothered by this.

"Everyone, good afternoon!" Lucy greeted as she entered the recently renewed guild. "Hello, Lucy-chan," Mirajane greeted Lucy as she sat on one of the bar's stools. "Here's your usual," she said as she handed Lucy a cold glass of orange juice. "Thanks, Mira-san!" Lucy exclaimed and drunk her favourite Mira specialty drink. "You seem happier than usual, Lucy-chan. Is there something happening today?" Mira asked politely as she wiped some glasses and tended to the other guild members' orders. "Well," Lucy pondered, "Today is the third month anniversary of me and Natsu's relationship! Three months, Mira!"

"Hey, Lu-chan!" Levy called as she neared the bar and sat next to Lucy. "Hey, Levy-chan," Lucy said and beamed at her best friend and fellow bookworm. "What's up?" Levy asked while nudging Lucy's ribs with her elbow lightly.

"Natsu and Lucy are having their three month anniversary today, Levy!" Mira answered for her. Lucy just nodded her head and smiled wider than before. "Waahh~! Really? Congratulations, Lu-chan!" Levy announced and hugged her best friend. "Thank you, Levy-chan!" Lucy said and hugged back, "Oh and you haven't seen Natsu around, have you?" Lucy asked.

Mira stopped for a moment and had a dark expression on her face for a split-second. Although, this wasn't unnoticed to the keen eyes of Lucy. "Mira-san, what's wrong? Are you okay?" Lucy asked with worry.

"Ah, yes! I'm sorry about that. I just had a bad feeling all of a sudden, but don't worry about it. I'm sure it's nothing." Mira said assuring and smiled. "Oh, okay then. Oh, hey!" Lucy exclaimed, "Natsu! Over here!" Lucy waved to Natsu.

Natsu looked towards Lucy's voice but quickly looked away and left the guild. Lucy's smile disappeared from her face as she lowered her hand and watched Natsu walk out the door. Levy and Mira looked at each other with faces full of worry. "Lu-chan... What's going on?" Lucy just shook her head and said simply, "I don't know..."