Chapter 1

I quickly breathed in the hot air. I was running so fast to escape from the wolves that were right behind me. Right when I was about to collapse I smelled in a really sweet smell that was drawing me in. I still kept on running knowing that I had found my mate somewhere from the people chasing me. Then I heard a loud growl ripping through the forest obviously aimed at me. I stopped because I knew that it was the alpha of the pack whose territory I had accidentally run into. I slowly turned around to face them. There was an enormous midnight black wolf behind me. It had piercing blue eyes that felt like they where staring straight into my soul.

        My bruised and beaten soul that is. I have been abused since the age of 10. Right when my parents, the alpha and luna, of this very pack died. To tell the truth I didn't really come here by accident. I wanted to go to my favorite place in the whole world. It was really the last fun moment that I had ever had. It was right before my mother and father died. I was 9 turning 10 in a couple of hours. Yes that's right, my parents died on my birthday. That is why I always celebrate my birthday one day ahead of the actual date because that was the last full day that I was actually happy. After my parents died the current alpha's father started to abuse me. About 6 years later he kicked me out of the pack and made me a rogue. At that time I had no one to take with me even though the alpha allowed me to take anyone I want but once I did they would become rogues forever. My best friend Casey would have come with me if she was still alive, but she died when my parents died. Once my parents died I was really sad. I was talking really happily with the new alpha because I was trying to cheer everyone up. Then the alpha hit me. I stopped talking and I haven't talked since. Not even mind linking. No one has heard my voice in a really long time.

         When I looked at him his face softened just a little bit. "MATE MATE MATE!" My wolf Sarah yelled at me. All of the sudden I shifted. I didn't mean to but I did. Once my bright blue wolf came out. Why my wolf is like this I don't know but my wolf is bright blue with purple eyes. I also have a mint green crown on the top of my head and a sign that is half a sun and half a moon the sun is yellow and the moon is white. The other wolves just stared at me in awe before they bowed down to me even the alpha did. I have the power of the elements to show this I have a mark that is in a square with the four elements combined, power of light my sun/moon mark shows this., and I'm a royal werewolf my crown shows this. Princess Blue of all of the werewolves. The missing princess of the werewolf kingdom. My parents and my best friend died trying to protect me because they were the only ones who knew who I really was. Little did they know that I was missing because I was being abused but even the alpha who was abusing me didn't know that it was me. I quickly shifted back with my clothes on. They all just looked at me in awe again. Then I realized, the son of my abuser was my mate. I had always gone by my wolf's name so that no one knew who I was. My hair was dyed purple and my eyes are a bright blue. Opposite of my wolf. I had dyed my crown on in my hair and my marks that showed my elemental and light powers so that no one could see them. My "nickname" was Blue. Little did everyone know that, that was my real name.

        After a couple minutes of staring at me the wolves started to shift back. I quickly turned around not wanting to see any of them naked. After a couple of minutes I heard a twig snap. I quickly turned my body around ready to shift at a moments notice. When I turned around I saw that the alpha was behind me. He had light blonde hair and green eyes. The opposite of his wolf kind of like me.

"Hello," He finally said.

         I said hello in sign language. He gave me a questioning glance. I quickly picked up a stick and started to say hi by writing.

"Hello. What you saw before was sign language because I'm a mute," I wrote down.

"Okay, my name is Brady the alpha's son of this pack. You look very familiar for some reason. I know that you Blue but did you happen to go by the name Sally?" He asked me.

"No I'm just Blue. Since you already know who I am let me go to the lake and wash the dye out of my hair." I wrote down under the previous massage.

"Of course go ahead," He allowed me.

        When I came back I think he was surprised that my hair was still purple.

"My hair is always purple I just dyed my marks to hide my identity from everyone," I wrote on the ground.

"Oh! That make more sense!" He said, a little to loudly for my taste.

"Just please take me back quickly. Just let me die this time," I wrote down sadly.

"What I would never do that to you! You're my mate!" He yelled at me. I winced. He was coming closer to me. I winced away and was about to start running when he said this.

"Oh my god! You're Sarah! The wolf that my father used to beat!" He yelled at me.

-