Chapter 1

Do you ever feel like no one understands how you feel? We all do, but in the end we realize we are all human. We may not act like it but some how it's true. Everyone is on this earth for a reason. We don't all know why but one day we will figure it out. This is my story, the day I figured out why I was here.
      I'm Alex I grew up with my friend Nikki. She has been my friend for as long as I can remember we grew up together, we made memories together, we even traveled together. But that was in the beginning, when we were kids. Now we rarely even look at each other. We pretty much wasted all those years of friendship. Lately I don't know who she is, she never sits with me at lunch, she never comes to my house to do homework, she doesn't even look at me I thought we were best friends but I guess I was wrong. She started hanging out by herself. I find that funny because she was never the person who liked to be alone, she always  wanted to be around people, let me put it this way, she was a people person. I made a new friend that day her name was Marisa she spelled a little different than most people, but that's ok because she is different. She has beautiful blonde hair and bright blue eyes. She is a year older than me and she is very tall.

We have known each other awhile but we were never really friends

We have known each other awhile but we were never really friends. I think Nikki might be getting a little jealous of her though since I'm hanging out with her More.
     After all this I kinda got stuck. Should I talk to Nikki and see if she is ok? Or should I just let it be? Marisa told me not to worry about it but I don't know if I can trust her. That thought never came to me until I found out what was wrong with Nikki it's a long story. So let's start from the very beginning, the day school began