Him.

I don't remember what happened when it happened, so I was easily comforted by the obvious fact that my clothes were still loosely on me and I was in a bed.

The only unfortunate thing about the bed was that I've been in it too many times to count, I'm getting sick and tired of this happening... But he doesn't care.

Never was there ever a time he actually cared. Everything he did was fake. He was the embodiment of fakeness. Snarky, narcissistic, hands on everyone, never to his hips where they were originally chained and meant to stay for the rest of the time he was blessed to walk upon these grounds of wealth and prosperity.

I sighed as soft as I could in order not to wake the snoring beast beside me, hands greedily locked around my waist which had me more hot than Arizona in June. I was getting no air and my body was desperate to stretch out of this silk comforter, so I did. I wiggled my small frame out of his grip, soon hit with a headache and a growl of my stomach. I groaned and reached over for my cell phone, just another useless gift given to me from him, completely unnecessary. 7:03 am was what appeared in bold, white, glossy letters on the lit up screen. My heart immediately halted mid-beat as I snatched up my black Nike's, literally my most worn pair of shoes.

It's amazing how quickly time can make you act, huh? I was supposed to be at work by 7:30. And I knew he would be furious with me when I came back, but this far into our so called 'relationship', the shatter of broken glass from a stained, fragile vase of devilish hands sounded the same to me as a shaky whisper...