Don't.

Never have I ever felt so pissed off over a few disrespectful voices over the phone... Too many people calling at once, and according to my now former boss I'm supposed to have quick reflexes and a tongue like Jesus.
   Honestly, how does someone so ignorant expect me to snatch up six ringing telephones when I'm still trying to finish up one with a costumer? It's not my fault that older people can be slow in speaking. This has nothing to do with me. But because of my boss's impossible expectations, I lost my job.

   There I was, shaky breath and red face from all the pleading and degrading I did to myself in order to keep the job.

   "Mr. Stirelott, please! You don't understand what this job is to me!" I yelled as Stirelott stared, square jaw and broad shoulders at a little brown desk.
"Obviously it doesn't mean much too you if this is how you treat out costumers. People have things to do and cannot wait 5 minutes for you to finish a call that should take only two minutes. A name, a place, a date and a time. Four things that shouldn't take more than a minute. You are welcome to le-" He was stopped by my begging.
I felt like my heart was on fire- He really didn't understand what that job meant to me. Here was where I escaped. I couldn't go anywhere else...

   "Give me another chance! Just listen an-"

   "Leave. Now. Or else security can come and escort you out,"

   My blood began to heat as my lips began to curl in a snarl. I lifted my lanky arms, in front of the desk, and sweeped it as far left as I could. Everything on Mr. Stirelott's desk flew the direction they were pushed, making me feel like I had power over him. He wasn't going to control me. I was not some fly he could crush with a light press of his oversized thumb, like I said before, I'm not letting this happen to me again. I was already deep in my own situation and no one needed to add to it.

  After that small, disastrous meltdown in the office, I ran. I ran until my chest heaved so hard it reached the sky, beads of sweat glistening on the merciless sun. I was on Prima Street, I had enough money for a taxi or a bus that could take me ho-... No. That wasn't my home. Just a temporary place to stay.

   I waved down the city bus and loaded it, paying the man who's hands gripped the steering wheel a crumpled five dollar bill before I dragged my sorry self to the back and sat, I wasn't what people wanted to look at.

   I was a mess that no one wanted to clean up.
It took me an hour to get home from the bus stop, the first thirty minutes actually riding and the rest just a walk.

   I hung my head as I approached his door and took out my keys I had to there, opening the door with a terrified heart. No doubt, he was there, on the couch and sitting next to the stained glass window. Expensive. The room smelled of it.

   "Where have you been, Araceli?" His words grabbed me by the throat.

   "... Work, Adriel... I was at work. I promise. I-I got fired, so now I don't have anywhere to go," I explained to him... So much for not being afraid.
I had to be afraid or else he'd make me.