All the lovely bad ones

chapter one

"Georgia don't bite on your nails, cant you control her Romeo"? I look over at my step monster and my step father. "About as much as you can". I snap back. I hear my mom gasp but my father doesn't do any thing. I smack my sisters hand away from her mouth and she rolls her eyes. Georgia and me look alike we both have dark black hair and bright green eyes, she has 3 freckles on her left side of her face and 3 on the other, while I have 17 on both sides. "Romeo what is grandma like"? I look over at Georgia. "She's like a demon". "What about grandpa"? "He lives in Chicago they divorced 3 years ago". "Like mom and dad did but grandpa and grandma was happy". I see my step monster as my girlfriend Hailey calls her cringe at the thought of mom and dad. "Well mom and dad was happy to, dad just couldn't help him self but cheat". "THAT'S ENOUGH". My father yells so lad the old people in front of us turned around to look at us. "Poor kids". They both said at the same time. I smile at them and took my sisters hand. "You can bite your nails I'll make sure they don't look". She hugged me and begin biting her nails. "Attention passengers we have arrived at Vermont now please the screaming parents and the 2 scared children get off my planes before I call the police"! I forced a laugh as me and Georgia left first without speaking to them but my sister turned back and hugged the 2 couples and kissed them. "What was that for"? I ask her as she joins me as we walk into the gift shop. "Their nice". I watched as she stuffed some perfume and lotion in her purse and look away. I looked at her. "Georgia"! I hissed. "Shut up not grab what you want and lets move". I grabbed some baseball cards and a monster drink gum a watch and a gun and a knife and shoved them into my bag. "Got it"? "Got it".

Our parents pulled us closer as grandmas old pick up truck pulled up. Step monster grabbed my sister by the hair making her scream out in pain. She did the same to me and we switched Finally we were both in my dads arms. "GO NOW". He yelled making my sister whimper. "Come on Georgia". I took her by the hand and walked over to grandma. "Georgia"! "Granny"! Georgia squealed with delight and ran into the old ladies arms. I laughed and climbed in the old truck squeezed in between my sister and grandma and her big dog. "What's his name"? I ask her as we pull up to the inn.

"Rover he's a watch dog". I smile and snuggle to the big dog he licked my eyebrow and barked. He jumped out the window and ran into an old dirt driveway. I  smiled and got out pushing my sister. "Hey"? She yelled making Rover run back to us growling. "Easy boy go find Dover". He yelped as she kicked him slightly in the but and took off running. "Grover"? I ask as we enter the old inn that was the most coolest place I've ever seen. "Grove Ah he is the gardener and the cook". I force a laugh as we walk past a painting of the scream. "He looks like he seen a ghost"? "Who you did, where, when,  how now, then"? I watched as a heavy set women ran toward us with a camera. "Excuse me"? My sister hides behind me and begins sobbing into my shirt. "I heard ghost where is he boy"? She points a gun at me when she falls to the ground.

Georgia lets out a scream and runs to Grandma Apples arms, who is holding the gun. "Nana"? "I told her if she bothered my guest one more time I was going to shoot her and I did", she set the gun down on the table. "She's not the only crazy one". I hear her hiss under her breathe.

"Come along kids dover made cookies". Georgia skips off but I bend down and examine the dead body.

"Romeo"? "Coming". I holler and run off leaving her dead body there.