Prolouge

Aria's POV:

As I climbed up the final step, I saw it. The place where us humans banished the monsters long ago. I peered at the bottom of the hill to find my friends cheering me on. I smiled and gave them a thumbs up as I slowly walked towards the hole. About an hour earlier, I lost a fighting match with my friend Chara. The loser had to stare down the hole. I had heard that people who do that never come back, but I was determined to come back in one piece! I brought a knife with me though......just in case. I approached the hole with caution, didn't want to fall down, now did we?

As I stared into the seemingly bottomless pit, I saw a yellow something. Leaning in a bit closer, I felt something push me down the hole.

This was it. Goodbye friends, goodbye village.

Goodbye life.

Sans' POV:

Huh....this wasn't Grillby's. Was my teleportation off? How did I end up at the hole entrance? I was about to leave when I heard a loud thud. I turned to find a human girl lying in the patch of golden flowers. I stepped a bit closer for further inspection. She was wearing a black shirt with short-shorts held up with neon blue suspenders, a red ribbon tying up her brunette hair, and freckles splashed across her nose. She also had a dark blue necklace around her neck that seemed to be....glowing? She looked to be about my age if I was still alive, which was 17. From what I've heard, four humans had fallen down here already, but I had never actually seen one of them.

Suddenly, her eyes fluttered open.

Heyy! An Undertale book. Yup. So before I find this in the comments, I know that the light blue souls item is a toy knife and not a real one, but I changed it for plotline reasons. Also, yes I'm making her a teenager instead of a child. So yea.....bai my lovelies! ; D