Chapter 1 (Meeting Flowey)

You were just hiking in a mountain, until you trip and fall down a hole.

When you woke up your head started to hurt. "Damn, my head hurts so bad! I have to find away out of here." You thought to yourself. You started walking then you saw a yellow flower.

"Howdy! I'm Flowey! Flowey the flower. You're new to the underground, aren'tcha?" You had a confused look you your face. " What?" You questioned yourself. The little yellow flower continues, "Golly, you must be so confused!" "I am." You said to Flowey. "Someone's oughta teach you how things work around here. I guess little ol' will have to do." Once he said that you were in like a fighting scene with 4 buttons in front of you. You had a little red heart in front of you.

"See that heart? That's your soul." Flowey said. Flowey then said "I have some 'friendliness pellets' to share with you!" He threw them at you but you dodged them. "Hey buddy, you missed them. Let's try again." He threw them over and over again but you kept dodging them. "Is this some kind of joke?! RUN. INTO. THE. BULLETS!" with one last throw and good dodging, he had a creepy smile on his face. "YOU JUST WANT TO SEE ME SUFFER DON'T YOU?!" He then had a circle of the friendliness pellets'. "DIE!"

I hope you guys liked this chapter. See ya soon my cookies!~