Chapter 3 (Meeting Sans & Papyrus)

By the time I woke up, Toriel was nowhere to be seen. "She's probably downstairs." I thought. I got out of my bed and went downstairs. "Mom?" I called out. "Mooom?' I called out louder. I decide to go downstairs and check if she's there. When I got to the bottom of the stairs, saw Toriel. "Mom?" She didn't look at me. "Go back upstairs Y/n. Now." Her voice started to raise. She started to walk forward but I followed. "I said go upstairs!" She had tears in her eyes. Then we got in to battle mode. I tried to dodge her attacks but It was hopeless I only had 2 HP left. I started to cry. She look at my face and she was shocked. When she started attacking again she didn't even try to hit me. I spared her and she let me go. "Do not come back for me my child. I will miss you, goodbye y/n."She hugged me tightly before I left. I exited the Ruins and started walking. I walked into a snowy forest of some sort. I stopped to look at this gate thingy in front of me, but little did I knew someone was behind me. "Don't you know how to greet a new friend..." Said the mysterious voice behind me. The monster had a hand out for me to shake, so I took it. Once I grabbed it I heard a whoopee coushin. "Heh the whoopee coushin in the hand trick, it's always funny. Hey I'm sans, sans the skeleton." I just smiled and laughed. "Hey I'm y/n." I said to introduce myself. "I'm actually supposed to be on watch for humans right now but I don't feel like capturing humans right now. But my broth-" I cut him off by grabbing his cold hand and dragging him through the gate thingy. "H-hey k-kid, watch it!" "Well sorry." Then he pointed his finger to the conveniently shaped lamp. "Quick go behind that lamp!" "Why?" "Just go!" I scrammed to the lamp, once I got there I saw a taller skeleton than Sans. "That's probably his brother" I thought.

Time skip after Sans and Papyrus kept talking and puzzles.

"HUMAN! THE GREAT PAPYRUS WOULD LIKE TO GO ON A D-DATE WITH YOU!" Papyrus said blushing orange. "R-really?" I said blushing as will. "YES!"

Hope you guys liked this long ass chapter. Sorry bout that. Anyways...bye.