Untitled Part 1

The excitement inside Ali's head was indescribable, just the though of moving to London with her boyfriend was unhinged. It was a 3 hours journey from Plymouth to London. Plymouth is not such a big city, half of it are new building constructed after War damages, but there are some place that remain from that era. Ali had never left her home town, not even when his dad was a wealthy businessman. Apparently when your parents had divorced and did not talk to each other, you could not travel with your father. Or at least that is what she believed. As of now it was February, about 39 F. Snow is rare, not usually equating to more than few flakes. From where Robert came was a totally different story. He is a traveler that is native from New York, a really well looking chap, with a charm that would trap even the best of them ladies. His life was nothing Like to Ali's seemingly blunt existence, however they got a irrefutable connection with each other.

The first time they met Robert was following a lover around. Turns out he is quiet the lady's man, pursuing one got him another. Well, they got lost somewhere in Plymouth, and there was Ali ready to aid them. Robert knew he had to "pork this chick." She had that good girl look, with her red lips, and with the right amount of cleavage that still is not vulgar. In his mind this was the perfect opportunity to turn the good young lady, into a sexy woman. Nevertheless, the effect was the complete opposite.

-This is rubbish, I told my mother that we had to leave at three, in order to get there before the Sun sets. But NO... That woman won't listen, she is so bloody stubborn.

Said Ali to break the silence.

-God, Babe I get it your mom is a pain in the ass, but she loves you, you know? She meant well when she gave you the two hours lecture on how to maintain a clean house well the "grotty" men do not help you.

-Did you just say grotty? And where protecting my mother? Rabbie, are you okay?

-You telling me that I don't know how to be a proper gentlemen, Alexandra?

That was Ali's real name, Alexandra She has no idea where did her parents got that name from. She guess from some country in Latin America, because when she searched it up on Facebook; all she could find was some girls with hieroglyphs as biography (It was probably Spanish). As a matter of fact, Ali had only seen a few Hispanics in her life, she was amused by them; most likely because she had never seen one. She imagined that when the Great Britain landed on America and saw them Indians, they felt the same thing she feels every time she sees a foreign individual. Rabbie had met with a few of them, he probably had a child with one. But he didn't care, he had left that life behind (or that was what he told himself). One quality that Rabbie always had was timing. He is on the dot for every activity he has scheduled. He believes that if you are late to a place is better not to go. On their first day he decided to wait outside Ali's door for fifteen minutes, and when it was finally seven thirty, he rang the bell, just in time.

And then Ali started to discuss the relationship hardships they have had going. As mentioned previously, Rabbie is not the best person to trust. Well, he indeed has broken the golden lock of engagement by, having sex with one of the "body workers" in Plymouth. Ali herself is not Perfect either. She is as stubborn as her mother, and also with a ability to "balls-up" every good thing she had in her life. She feels like she walks in circles, with a stop sing that means, bad luck break, or everything in your life goes to shit now, enjoy your ride. However, when trying to keep things together, the one that always tries the hardest is her.

While they were arguing about whether they should break up, a small white rabbit got in the road. Rabbie desperately tried to evade the creature, but in the process he got of the road and started circling all over. For a moment both felt like they were infinitely falling. Just like Ali imagined breaking up would feel like. A never ending hole of sadness, but in the contrary this ride was beginning to be something completely different... Or isn't