The Beginning

I woke up in the close to the early morning. Birds chirpping, gentle breeze in the air, and a bright sunny day to welcome me to the new day. I rolled out of bed and walked into my bathroom, starting the water for my shower. I open the curtains and notice that all of my shower supplies are gone. I look around my bathroom to see if I somehow misplaced them somwhere. I never found them. I pace back and forth thinking what could've happened to all my stuff. I leave the bathroom and search the rest of the house to see if I can find anything. I have no luck finding anything around my house so I just sit on my bed and throw my hands up in he air in disappointment. Irritated, I go to my closet and throw on some clothes to drive to the store. I silently slip some curse words under my breath as i hit the gas heading towards the city.

As I drive past roads and stores i notice that there is no one on the streets, or inside the stores. I slow down my car to try and look inside one store to see if there were people in the back. Turns out there was nothing inside it at all, and as i looked at more stores, shops, and restaurants. All empty, quiet, and lifeless. I started to worry and shake with fear, "what is going on here?" I tell myself as i start to drive down the road again. 'Where did everyone go?' 'Why are the streets empty?' 'Did this all happen last night?' 'Why am I still here?' 'Am i the last person alive?' So many thoughts and feelings are going through my head, it was hard for me to think straight and drive at the same time. Then a. Chilling thought went through my mind as i stared forward at the empty road. I stopped my car and thought to myself. 'What if I can't get back home for some reason?' I pondered and thought to myself. Breathing heavy as that thought drilled into my head as i stared at my feet and the pedals. I couldn't take the thought anymore and I freaked out sweating purfusly staring out of my front window. Full of fright and fear I stepped on the gas and spun my tires burning rubber on the road and driving away as fast as i could. Thinking the whole way back, 'will I make it back?'