Aquarius

ElementD: Hi guys! This is my very first fanfic and I wanted to try it out... This takes place after the Alvarez Empire arc.

Lucy: So does that mean I can look for Aquarius now?? *makes puppy dog eyes*

ElementD: Uhhh.... You don't really need to...

Lucy: Huh? Well, ElementD doesn't own Fairy Tail or it's characters

ElementD: What she said. Come on, let's do this!

LUCYNATSUGRAYERZALOKEMIRALAXUSMAKAROVLEVYBISCAWENDYHAPPYCARLAGAJEELLILY

Day 1-Aquarius

7 months after the fall of the Alvarez Empire, the guild was restored and everyone was gloomy. This was because they're light had left them during those 7 months, something about having to find a key that she apparently already had.

Laxus had seen what the blondie's disappearance made of the guild, things just weren't the same without her. Her cheerful smile, her strawberry and vanilla scent, the never ending complaints even the way she pouted was cute. Laxus smiled as he wondered how on earth she was able to handle Titania, Salamander and Fullbuster all at once. Of course, the one in the guild that never changed was the way Natsu and Gray fought, always childi-

BAM!

"Ohhaiyou minna! I'm back!"

The guild looked up at her in shock. Mira slowly crept up to her and put her hands to Blondie's face.

"Is that really you, Lucy" her voice was barely a whisper.

"Yup! And if you're all interested in learning the guild's darkest secrets..." she grinned evilly

Slowly, Mira and Erza turned to look at each other, grinned, and said, "Bring. It. On"

"Why, gladly, how could I EVER turn my back to an opportunity like this?" Her angelic smile hiding her demonic side.

LUCYNATSUGRAYERZALOKEMIRALAXUSMAKAROVLEVYBISCAWENDYHAPPYCARLAGAJEELLILY

Lucy was up on the stage that Mira set up for her. She cautiously took a step to the microphone.

"It all started after I retrieved Aquarius' key. She came up and told me, 'Tch. Brat, You don't even have a boyfriend yet.' And then I plotted with Gemini to find a perfect plan. Watch and Learn girls, this is how you matchmake." Grinning she pulled out 2 keys.

"Open! Gate of the Twins! Gate of the Water Bearer! Gate of the Ram! Gemini! Aquarius! Aries!"

The guild gasped, 3 gates!!

Lucy smirked as she whispered something to Aries in a key so low, not even the dragonslayers could hear it. Then, she close Aries gate and explained what was happening.

"I told Aquarius that I was going to look for a boyfriend in the guild, she said she wanted to approve of them first, and what better way to ask than to get Gemini transform and read their thoughts and memories? It's quite simple really."

All the girls gasped and Mira told them to get their notebooks ready to ship.

LUCYNATSUGRAYERZALOKEMIRALAXUSMAKAROVLEVYBISCAWENDYHAPPYCARLAGAJEELLILY

"Ok, in this hat I have all of Fairytail's members, girls included, with their picture as well, so Gemini can copy them. I got them from Master, by the way," She smiled as she waved at their master, "Let's get this started shall we?" The guild was watching hoping it wasn't their name that was pulled out. "Hmmmm.... Interesting... Gajeel? I'm pretty sure everyone figured out his little secret, BUT, just in case..." She smirked at the paled Iron Dragonslayer's face.