Chapter One

When you like someone─like, like like─it's all about the firsts. First glance. First smile. First dance.

First kiss.

But my first kiss wasn't even with Hoshi or Onio.

Technically it was with Zorn─King Vegeta's advisor and right hand man─a tall, tan, muscular, super hot looking guy with hair and eyes as black as midnight and a smile that'd leave any woman weak. He'd managed to convince his so called "majesty" that I deserved a second chance. And it wasn't too long after Vegeta approved for my release did Zorn and myself find ourselves in each other's arms. It was approximately two to three years later─on the same day that I was set free─that he had proposed to me. I'd never expected for myself to ever set foot outside my tiny, dark, wet and cramped cell the day I was sentenced to my punishment, let alone fine love and get married. It was surprising. Shocking almost!

So I obviously had to say yes.

But, unlike those happy ending fairy tale stories your parents used to read you when you were little, it didn't last long between me and Zorn like I had hoped it would. The two of us decided to break it off about a month or two after Adaelyn was born and he found out about me seeing Hoshi.

But don't worry. My second kiss made up for it.

Big─time.

That kiss belonged to Onio: My one and only savior. My other half. My soulmate..

My one true love.