How It All Works

If you're just here to read then you can skip this chapter and move on to the fan fic. However, if you want to take part in the fan fic then keep reading. Each week a new chapter will be posted, but not by us. It'll be written by all of you. That's right, we're making a group fan fic for every member of the Dance Moms Wattpad Fandom. After a chapter is posted you can send in your chapter of the story to us by emailing us at stopdmwattpadhate@gmail.com. Towards the end of the week we'll choose one of your chapters to be the next one in the fan fic. We'll try to make sure everyone who wants to write a chapter will make it into the fan fic so if your not in it right away you will be in the near future. Here are a few guidelines when making your chapter.

* Make sure your chapter matches what's happening in the story. If you're writing about how Chloe and Paige got in a fight a few years ago and aren't friends anymore when in the chapter before that they were still best friends it's not going to make sense.

* Each chapter should be pretty long. I know some of you write shorter chapters, but in a group fan fic you can't write every chapter so you might not get to say everything you wanted. If it helps, we wrote the first chapter and it's 1,214 words.

* Please nothing R rated in this fan fic. It's meant for all members of Wattpad, which means all ages.

* Before sending in a chapter make sure it's paragraphed correctly and that you've edited it. I know we all make a spelling mistake from time to time but we want to be able to post it as is so it's completley your work.

* This fan fic is meant to bring together all member of the Dance Moms Wattpad fandom, as well as other members of Wattpad, so please no hate. We shouldn't see any negative comments under someone's chapter.

Here's some background information for you all:

* Dance Moms is over, but all of the girls still dance on the competition team.

* Ages: Brooke-17 Paige-15 Chloe-14 Nia-14 Maddie-13 Kendall-13 Mackenzie-11 Asia-10

* The dynamic at the studio is the same as it is on the show. Meaning, Maddie is Abby's favorite, ect. 

If you have any questions regarding how to send in you chapter, the guidelines or anything else you can message us on this account. So, now that we've done that let's get writing!