•Daddy's Little Kitten (Chapter One)

{EDITED}

(AN- hey guys! I'm here with a new BDSM book! Enjoy!)

[Harry's P.O.V]

Four submissive's gone and none of them have interested me so far.

"This one is a huge slut, someone take him his been fucked countless times!" The man on the stage says and when I see the small helpless kitten hybrid I instantly want him.

I couldn't see his height but he was cute, inside of a small cage in the middle of the stage.

He had brown hair and I was standing in the middle so I couldn't really see his eyes but I really wanted him.

"Going for one thousand! Anyone?!" The seller yells through the microphone.

A buyer yells out and the hybrids head shots up at the man who yelled out but the owner of the hybrid scolds at him making him quickly look back down again.

"Three thousand" another buyer yells.

"Ten thousand!"

"Twenty thousand!"

"One hundred thousand!" I yell as the whole auction house goes quiet.

"Sold to the one and only Harry styles!" The man on stage yells and I smile, getting up and walking to the stage.

I hand the check over to the owner of the hybrid as he glares at me.

"Take this slut his a good one" he says before walking away.

I glare at him as he walks away but my attention from the owner is cut short when I hear a small sob.

Frowning. I look down and see the hybrid, who was look down while crying softly. The tears falling down his face.

"Hey it's okay my love, don't cry his just a jealous fuck" I say softly as he sniffles loudly. He still doesn't look up and I open the cage.

"C'mom get up" i instruct as he hesitates but crawls out. He was naked and seemed to be shivering in the cold July weather.

"Stand up" I command as he stand up in front of me. But he still looks down. Avoiding my eye contact.

"You can look up kitten" I say softly and he does. He looks up and we both gasp at the same time.

I gasp because he looked cute as a kitten. He had brown kitten ears and baby blue eyes with long dark lashes framing his eyes.

He though, does the same. He scans my face and I give him a small smile, thumbing away his tears.

"I'm Harry styles, London's most famous CEO men, now once we get home I'd like to discuss a few things likes rules and other things. You don't call me by my name babe, you can call me daddy" I speak.

He blushes furiously and nods and I sigh, I'm not going to scold at him for not answering with his words because his new and I haven't even told him that rule yet.

"C'mom you can speak, tell me what your name is beautiful" I whisper into his ear as he shivers.

I smirk as he mumbles something I don't hear.

"Pardon? Speak up kitten" I say softly as he speaks up a bit louder.

"L-Louis" he squeaks out as I coo.

"Your really cute" I say as he blushes.

"T-thank you.. Daddy" he says and I smile at him. Everyone had now cleared out of the auction house and it was only me and Louis now left there In the middle of the stage, talking.

"Let's go, Liam my driver is probably waiting, do you have any clothes to wear?" I ask as he shakes his head.

"I figured you wouldn't, so I brought a pair of mine, I'll text Liam to come bring it yeah?" I ask taking my phone out.

He doesn't say anything so I send a text out to Liam.

{To Liam- hey mate, being the clothes we brought from my house}

I don't get a reply back and assume that his bringing it in now. And my assumption is granted when I see him walking.

"Here you go Harry" he smiles handing me the clothes and I thank him before he walks out.

I help him on with the clothes and i smirk as I see his arse. They were huge, let me admit that.

"God your bum is so perfect" I whisper grabbing them as he whimpers slowly.

I bite on his earlobe before I intertwine our hands and we walk out of the auction house and Into my Range Rover.

I sit at the back with Louis while Liam starts to drive an hour back to my place.

"When we get home, we'll play a game yeah? It's called question and answer. So I ask a question and you answer and then you ask me one and I'll answer. Does that sound good?" I ask as he immediately nods.

"First we'll go through the rules though" I say as he frowns but nods.

"Your so perfect" I whisper.

(AN- I know very short chapter but next one will be long. I promise. Please vote and comment it'll give me a lot of support and encourage me to write more)

(3+ votes and 2+ comments)