•Daddy's Little Kitten (Chapter Thirty One)

(AN- new update, I'm gonna start adding ziall, and lishton P.O.V's so you'd know what goes on in their lives too, I'll make this long and I'll still update every weekend, tysfm for the vote and comments ilysm j really appreciate them, vote and comment as many times as you can babes)

[Louis' P.O.V]

It had been a whole week of me and Harry being in Paris. A whole week has passed by so quick it was unbelievable.

I was awake, cuddled up into Harrys chest because let's just say he was warm, he was warm and without his warm body against mine, I'd be cold and lonely.

I admire him, a smile on my face as I take in every detail of his perfect face.

Long curly hair, absolutely beautiful. His beautiful long eyelashes, darkly framed his eyes. His cute little nose and his perfect, absolutely perfect lips, always so pink and plump. His sharp jawline could could cut through a Dimond, and I then smirk slightly as I see the love bite I marked on his neck a few days ago. Still dark-

"You're so deep in you're thoughts that's you can't even hear me" my smirk faded and I blink repeatedly before giggling.

"Sorry daddy.." I blush burying my face into his chest as he chuckles, pulling me even closer into him.

"No need to apologise, now mind telling daddy what you were thinking about?" He asks pulling my head back slightly.

"Just how beautiful you were" I admit looking him straight in the eye as he smiles, a dimpled smile. "Really?" He whispers into my ear making me shiver.

"Y-yes daddy" I breathe out, as he throw  the blankets on the floor before climbing on top of me. He starts kissing me, our lips moving together in perfect sync before he pulls away.

He then starts to kiss down my neck - I had slept without a shirt and pants the previous night with only boxers on.

He bites down on my neck, creating a mark before he starts to grind down on me, I had already started getting hard when he climbed on me, that's how much he turned me on.

A moan slips through my lips and I place my hands on Harry's hips, gripping them tightly as he grinds down even harder, rolling his hips making me feel just how hard he was.

I breathe in and out deeply, grinding was too much, but at the same time not enough. I needed him inside of me, I needed Harry in me.

"P-please, fuck daddy please fuck me" I gasp loudly, "please" I beg again as he kisses me. He then reaches over to the night stand before grabbing the small bottle of lube.

He places the lube beside my leg before he grabs my hands that were on his hips and places them on his cock making me gasp again.

I start moving my hand, my thumb slipping over the head as he groans, he grabs the lube and pours some on his fingers before entering one into me.

He was sitting on top of my, then leaning back and getting my open with his fingers. "Oh fuck.." I moan out as his fingers brush over those bundle of nerves. "Do it again.." I gasp as he groans out an "okay" before pushing his fingers against my prostate repeatedly.

"F-fuck, I'm ready daddy, so fucking ready" I groan as he pulls his fingers out. I continue moving my hands up and down his now 11 inch.

He then moved my hands and I place them on in between his thighs. He lubes up his cock in a thick layer of lube, giving no me a small smile before placing both his hands on my hips.