Chapter Fifteen: Causalities

"Sorry guys, Prime just cut off all communications with him. I am afraid that I cannot relay your message to him." Caliburst said.

"Darn it!" Hotspot shouted as he punched the wall.

"What's your current location, Caliburst? " Seaspray asked.

"The ship's current location? 5924-49925-05815 positive. Why ask?"

"We will go back to base and take ask Prime personally." Scoop answered.

Just then, a flash of white light consumed the place. Luminating rhe whole ship. With our optics temporarily blinded, all we could do was try to stay down. When the light dimmed into nothingness. I noticed the screen had turned into static and everyone was lying on the floor.

"Everyone alright?" First aid asked as he stood up. Functioning properly, I answered a affirmative. The ship was shaking severely and we hear the muffled sounds of battlecries.

"It must be the Deceptions attacking our ship!Seaspray unlock the door!" I shouted as Seaspray sprinted towards the door and pressed in the code. The door slid open with great efficiency and we rushed out. As I zoomed out, a red beam shot down right behind me, singeing my feet. When I turned back to see what hit me, I saw Groove and First aid heavily damaged from that mega distrupter blast. Groove lost both of his legs anf First aid lost his left arm. Out of the two, only First aid was online.

As I watched in horror as the damaged First aid tried to bring Groove back in, I felt the heat of the heated, burning ground. Lying in the crater created by the shot, I looked up to see the enemy. As he got ready to shoot a second time, finishing me and Groove and First aid off, I knew I was a goner. I closed my optics as I prepared for the worst. Was I going to go out like this? Well, this is it. Goodbye.

A shot was fired.