One

I got tagged by -_August_- so here it is.

So there are fifteen facts about me in here and fifteen people I choose to tag . . . I think that's how it works, but oh well. XD, I should get it right one day.

1- I think I might be the only person to do this but I have read everything on 'Riordan Wiki' . . . Kinda creepy, I know.

2- Every time I read a book I can't just read one book so I usually read four at the same time. So my life pretty much consists of multitasking.

3- According to my family I am a reasonable artist. Reasonable. Even though I would love to be, I ain't no Vincent Van Gogh... sadly.

4- I would love to be in the army or the police force when I am older. Or become a Multimedia Animator & Artist. Whatever floats my boat I guess.

5- I am apart of the fandoms Percy Jackson, Maze Runner, Skulldugery Plesant, The Throne Of Glass, Eragon, Harry Potter, Maximum Ride, The Avengers, Rise Of The Gaurdians, Lord of The Rings, The Hobbit and basically anything 'Marvel' or 'DC' •3•. (Check my bio, you'll see all of my new fandoms, trust me the list has grown).

6- I absolutely despise Donald Trump. That's all there is to it, nothing more, nothing less.

7- I do Petdal Prix (it's a type of sport) and I also love skateboarding and bike riding.

8- I have always wanted to travel the world but I have never actually been outside of Australia. (I really wanna go to Japan, it looks and sounds amazing, thank you anime)

9- My sister is a wedding cake designer and she is an amazing artist. Like, amazing. And I've probably eaten one to many cakes... Who am I kidding, I don't think there's even such a thing.

10- I don't know my father, never have and probably never will, for all I know he might be dead. But I really don't mind.

11- If you ask me anything about my fandoms I could probably answer . . . Well depending on the fandom, some of the books I am still reading. But Percy Jackson is way up there. Hence the name.

12- I am a cat and a dog person but mainly a cat person because it is a know fact that they have a bigger personality, andddddd contrary to popular belief they do not just sleep around all day. Possibly.

13- My favourite place to go is the forest because it is really calming and relaxing. Well, when your not freezing to death or it's pouring down with rain.

14- I go camping a lot with my family, camping is one of my favourite things to do especially in the plain forest. So I don't actually have to be social.

15- If I was stuck in the middle of nowhere I would a know how to survive and I could do that in any climate or place. All thanks to the one and only Bear Grylls. (I might know how but that doesn't mean I actually can).

1- mychemcalpizarolmanc
2- MeganWaack
3- SamanthaPerry0
4- AylinAkinal 
5- ICantPickAFavFandom
6- WiseWolf826
7- xxLuvSummerxx
8- _faultywiring_
9- TheGladersPrincess
10- jamiebarnes21
11- Arcticwolf22
12- TheAuroraLights
13- maxperseus130
14- Poof_Im_A_Floof
15- -_August_-

Weird and completely unnecessary facts I know but . . . There'll be more. It's inevitable.