Jealousy( A Percy Jackson Love Story)

Luke's P.O.V- ''I apologize for all the damage,pain,and deaths my actions caused. I wish to rejoin you and return to camp half blood ''I said as I kneeld down in  the throne room witch was in the beginning of being rebuilt by annabeth infront of the gods and many demigods who were lined up where the walls used to be and the leaders of the line were Percy,Annabeth,Thaila, and Grover.Afterawhile of the gods quiet murmuring Zeus answered ''Ur apology has been accepted by the gods but not by the campers but since it is late everyone will spend the night here''. ''You'' he said pointed to me ''will spend the night in the dungeons and write a speech apologizing to the demigods by tomorrow after noon he said as to Cyclops carried me to the dungeons with nothing but a note pad and a pencil .                                                                                                                                                             Percy's P.O.V- ''I feel bad for him''said Thalia'' I think he deserves another chance. ''Me to I think he finally got his head back on straight'' said Annabeth not even lifting her head up from her building designs .'' you guys are right but  there's no way the other campers are gonna let him come back after what happened''I said . ''I wonder what he's doing down there'' mumbled Grover while chewing on a tin can. ''Why don't we go see ''said Thalia with a wicked smile on her face as always.''I don't think that's  the best idea'' said Annabeth looking up from her papers for the first time in what seems like forever. ''I agree with Annabeth''said Grover grabbing another tin can. ''Percy are you in' 'said Thalia as she stood up and grabbed her stuff.''Annabeth's right its to risky'' I said and as soon as the words left my mouth I saw a flash of lighting in her eyes and could tell she was irritated.'' Fine I'll go by myself then '' and with another flash in her eyes she stormed away to the dungeons.