In the dungeons

Thalia's P.O.V -

As I sped to the dungeons I grab some food because I know the poor guy must be hungry .I've seen what the were gonna feed him and its not good. I finally got to the steps and started working my way down them.

Luke's P.O.V -

I was sitting in the middle of the dungeon staring at the wall trying to think of what to say. When suddenly I hear foot steps ,and I immediately scramble into a corner and tried not to be seen. When someone knocked,and I thought to my self why would they knock? When someone's walks in.

Thalia's P.O.V -

I walked into to the dungeons to find luke hidden in a corner. He sighed in relief when he noticed that it was me and stood up. "How's it going Down here" I said as I gave him the plate of food which he at in 0.5 seconds. "Nothing really just getting to know my self again" he replied in a misty sort of way as he motioned for me to come sit next to him against the wall. "What do you mean" I say confused as I sat down. "It like since Kronos took over my body I lost all memory of what life used to be like I don't even remember my mom all I remember is me running away" he sighs. "You miss her don't you" I say trying to comfort him. He doesn't even have to tell me because I know he misses her and she misses him. He doesn't even move he just lets a single tear loose to show me how he feels. "It's okay" I tell him as I pull him into a hug "she misses you too and as soon as you get out of here me and you are gonna go visit her I promise". He doesn't say a word he just sobs into my shoulder and we stay like this for a while. When I realize this a side of myself that I don't really show that much and when I think about it some more I realized I haven't showed anyone this side exspet for Luke .And we stayed there just holding each other like before when we were on our way to camp halfblood . Before annabeth before Grover before all of that when it was just me and him on our own and everything was okay.