Maybe

Haevyn's-POV

The happy feeling of being with a friend is something that i always had. but now i don't know if i will ever see her again cuzz right now my brother Roy is holding my hand and dragging me threw the woods. i ask him whats going on but he said quiet and just do what i say.

With those words i listen to him. i trust him he is my brother and i know that he knows whats best for me. we ben running for ever with no brake. I don't know if i can keep this up but Roy kept on dragging me threw the woods deeper and deeper.

Iam now getting scared bye how Roy wont answer my questions and that he wont let us stop. why is he doing this?

Roy then stops in his tracks and looks at me. his blue eyes had lust in them by the moon light and his brown hair was all shaggy cuzz of him running. Haevyn you are my sister and i must keep you safe and for me to do that you need to listen to me... Ok?

I stared at him and said. Y.... yes Roy. Roy thens bens down and move some of the leafs. He push them to the side and a wooden bored was there. Roy lifts it up and and said. ok i need you to stay here. i just look at him and he gives me his hand.

I shuck my head and garbed his hand. he helped me in to the small dirt room that was under the wooden bored. a ladder was there for me to clime down.

It smelled like died animals in here. but i did't complain.

Roy comes down and shuts the bored and it got dark. but Roy lit a mach and garbed a lantern and lit that with the mach.

I thought that it would be ok now for me to ask what is going on so i did. i went up to him and said. Roy w..whats going on why are we here and where is mom and dad?

Roy looks down then look back up to me. hmmm i did't want to tell you but your ganna have to know.... well the government was planing on making a pill that would make you live for ever but they messed up and made the walking dead. so now the hole place is filed with zombies and every one is dieing. plus the government is killing everyone that they see in the open just in case that they are infected.

I stud there and then i thought about Mom and Dad and Erin and Chris i then ask. what about Mom and them?

Roy lucks up at me and said. Mom and Dad are dead i watch them died but before that they told me to run and fine you. but i don't know about Erin and Chris.

His eyes filled with water and i just take in all of the news that would change my hole life. then i ask. how did you know that this place was here?

I built this a year ago as a fort. so i thought it would be a ok hiding place for now. i nod my head and ran into him to hug him. he raps his arms around me tight and said i will protect you in my ear.

Well i guess we should get some sleep and look for food tomorrow ok? he ask me ... yeah ok i answered.

He terns around and grabs a blanket and raps it around me. then he put me on the ground and lays right next's to me. my last words was.... Maybe

-----------------------------------------------

Yeah i know its not that good but iam bored and bla bla bla! so tell me what you think

Vote and

Comment ^.*