Chapter One

Chapter one

Rainbowdash moaned as her alarm clock went off. She turned over to press the snooze button, but stopped herself, she was excited to see a very special person at school.

She got up, dizzy and tired. She stumbled to the kitchen, and made her self a bowl of Froot Loops.

She lived by herself in a townhouse with her tortoise, Tank, so it was pretty quiet.

After she finished her cereal, she tossed the bowl in the sink, went to the fridge, and grabbed a bag of lettuce. She crouched down to the floor space where Tank usually hangs at, and set some lettuce on the plate.

"Tank, You're an awesome tortoise."

The tortoise gave her a blank stare and then blinked. Rainbow rubbed his hard, green shell.

She got up, went up stairs to her room, and started getting dressed when she realized she got a text. She was putting pants on, and fumbled towards the dresser to grab the iPhone. She grasped the phone, but fell on the floor.

"Gahh..." She she moaned as she fell to the cold floor of her bedroom. She pressed the home button. The text was from Fluttershy.

"Hey Rainbow! I can't wait to see you on the bus!"

Rainbow's insides squirmed. She felt so much joy. She got ready to reply, but realized she was half dressed on the floor. She finished dressing up wearing dark denim skinny jeans, a blue tank top, a school jacket, and black high tops, then dashed to her phone. Her fingers raced across the keyboard.

"I can't wait to see you too Fluttershy, I love hanging out with you!"

As she sent the text, she looked at the time on her phone.

"OH SHIT! SHIT SHIT SHIT IM GONNA BE LATE TO THE BUS!"

She grabbed her books, homework, everything she needed, and stuffed them into her book bag. As she sprinted to the door, she grabbed her brush, and met Fluttershy, Rarity, Pinkie, Applejack, and Twilight at the bus stop.

"Hey Rainbow!" Fluttershy exclaimed, pulling Rainbow in for a hug. Rainbow hugged back.

"Hey guys," Rainbow said pulling away from Fluttershy.

"You were almost late for the bus darling!" Rarity whined as the bus pulled up.

"Yeah! We were afraid we would have to leave with out you!" Cried Pinkie, jumping to the bus.

Rainbow went up the stairs in the bus right after Pinkie, making sure Fluttershy was right behind her. While walking to the back of the bus, she passed her other friends like Spitfire, Soarin', Fleetfoot, Trixie, Lightning Dust, and others, so she waved. Once she got to the seat she liked, she motioned Fluttershy to the window seat.

Staring at her long pink hair, her soft gentle, teal eyes, and her kind, beautiful face, the bus moved while she was marveling at Fluttershy, and she tumbled onto her. Her cheeks turned bright red, and Fluttershy helped her up.

"I'm so sorry Flutters -" Rainbow was cut off

"Rainbow-Crash strikes again!" Yelled those three annoying guys who used to always make fun of her at sports camp when they were younger.

"Oh you asked for it!" Rainbowdash started to get up, but Fluttershy pulled her back down.

"Rainbow, they're not worth it." Fluttershy said calmly.

"I know..." Rainbow said, gritting her teeth. She plugged her earbuds in so she could listen to music on her iPhone, but Fluttershy pulled the earbuds out of Rainbow's ears.

"We should talk, hangout!" Fluttershy said, shocking Rainbowdash.

"Oh um," Rainbow started to blush. "Ok."

For the rest of the bus ride - which was a long, thirty minute ride - Rainbow and Fluttershy talked and laughed and had fun.

"Hey Fluttershy, I think I need to tell you something." Rainbow confessed

"You can tell me anything!" Fluttershy replied.

"Ok, well, um uh -" She was cut off by the bus driver.

"Go on, get to your classes!" The bus driver said sounding tired and frustrated.

Fluttershy and Rainbow squirmed out the bus and into the school.

"Can you tell me at lunch?" Fluttershy shouted through the noise.

"Sure!" Rainbow shouted back as they separated into the crowd.

'Ohh.... She'll never know my feelings for her.' Rainbow thought to her self. She slumped to first period.