Part 1

1) I stared longingly at his beautiful brown orbs

Girl, last time I checked, it isn't hard to spell EYES

2) I put my hair into a messy bun.

My messy buns brings One Direction to the yard
And they're like,
"Go on tour with us"
And I'm like,
"OMG, YAAAAS"

3) The girl says she's fat and ugly even though she's a size 0, has beautiful blue orbs, and has long wavy blonde hair that is so blonde that it looks like it's been bleached.

4) She eats, drinks, and breathes Starbucks. Girl, I like having a brownie/cake pop and a Double Chocolaty Chip Crème Frappuccino (so delicious, try it if you want to) now and then, but not EVERY day. Get some McDonalds or some Donuts.

5) She's never Black, Hispanic, Asian, or Middle Eastern. She is so caucasian that her skin blinds you.

6) The main character's name is always Tessa, Kylie, or Rose

7) The main character's (Let's call her Rose) football-loving-love interest (Let's call him Tyler) is going out with this cheerleader (Let's call her McKenzie), so OF COURSE Rose goes after him. Rose and Tyler spend some time together and he starts developing feelings for Rose. Tyler could just break up with McKenzie by now, but NOPE. 3 paragraphs later, Rose and Tyler are secretly making out, suddenly McKenzie finds out and starts being rude to Rose. Rose is sad and Tyler breaks up with McKenzie. Okay, there are 1000 things wrong with this plot, but instead of going right into that, let's just say Rose should've never been born.

8) Songfics. NO ONE WANTS TO READ A FANFIC JUST TO SEE A 9/10 OF THE FANFIC ARE LYRICS OF JUSTIN BEIBER'S SONG "BABY"! (he sounded like a 13 year old girl...)

9) The title is so deep and emotional and the first line talks about Pepe.

10) The author says the main character has some disease/disability and makes it seem cute

10) The author says the main character has some disease/disability and makes it seem cute. GIRL NO.

11) Tyler always throws out Rose's brand-name, expensive makeup out the window because she's "too pretty"
BOY THAT MASCARA COST ME MY SOUL IF YOU DON'T-

12) Rose: *drinks one pint of tequila* Oh my gosh, I'm so drunk and tipsy! Tyler, catch me with your muscle-ly arms!

Tyler: okay, who gave this girl MOTT's Apple Juice© and said it was tequila?

13) The parents are never seen in the story. This isn't an anime, people

14) "Nope." Mckenzie said, popping the p

15) There's never any gay/bisexual/asexual characters. But whenever there is one, it's always a gay male who's a mixture of all ethnicities and talks like a stereotypical white girl.

16) The main character is always abused by her father. Guys, abuse is a serious matter, making it a cliche makes it seem like a joke

17) Whenever it's a One Direction fanfic, it's always stereotypical. Zayn can pull a mirror out of his butthole anytime & anywhere, Niall's stomach is a black hole, Liam acts like spoons are the creation of Satan, Louis' diet consists of carrots (all day, every day), and Harry goes to Retirement Homes to go pick up some grandmas.

18) Rose's boyfriend cheats on every girl in the school (even those old teachers) and Rose's friends are all like "BREAK UP WITH HIM!" but Rose is like "He'll get better over time."
Rose, your boyfriend isn't your 5 year old son with a cold. GET OVER HIM. LET HIM GO.

19) The book has 3 chapters and hasn't been updated since the 1980's

20) to... much...spelling... errors...
et waz ah brit ahn soony merning. i werk up tu cee teh sen heet meh fase.
i wehnt tu teh shoowar ahn poot shanpoop ahn cundishoner in meh har. i gaht oot oth meh shoowar and poot ohn meh leengeraye uhndarwar, crohp tohp ahn butty sherts. i wehnt ootsideh tu meh lembergeeni tu sii meh boifrend.