♔ Introduction

0.0: Introduction

0: Introduction ♖

˚+.・゚+。+゚・. +˚

━━━━━━━━━━

Grown-ups are certainly very very odd.

Midnight's Requiem

Ft. 김석진 (Kim Seokjin)

━━━━━━━━━━

The Characters + Facts

Jin (Seokjin) - Nicknamed the butterfly prince because he wears a butterfly pendant, given by his cousin, that symbolizes beauty. He belongs to a royal family Noh.  After the former advisor interrupted the family gathering, he threatens the royal family, killing almost the whole family and their guests. After failing to attempt to join his family, he passes out and was saved by an orphanage. He suffers with cyclothymia and amnesia, having no memory of the massacre or who he was.

Ken (Jaehwan): A peasant boy turned conman, with the help of his friend Sandeul. They find ways to earn the reward money whoever finds the missing prince, just by holding auditions whoever does an accurate impression of the prince.

Sandeul (Junghwan): Just like Ken, he's also a peasant boy turned conman. He's more of a brainiac than Ken.

Baron Hoover: The former advisor who seeks revenge for the royal family.

Taehyung (V): Baron Hoover's son and assistant. Former friend of Seokjin. He's a fortune teller just like his dad. He speaks his father's spells in haiku. Because of that, even his sentences are spoken in haiku. Is is unknown whether his father cursed him to speak in a haiku format or is forced to speak like that.

Dinah: Seokjin's first cousin.

Minnah: has a crush on Seokjin, not knowing he was a prince, she no longer had a crush on him but remains a friendship with him.

* The rest of the BTS members are also featured, but will make small cameos.

━━━━━━━━━━

Settings

London, England, United Kingdom
South Korea

━━━━━━━━━━

Playlist

will be featured soon

━━━━━━━━━━

Author's Note

Inspired by the 1997 film Anastasia.

This fanfic is a work of fiction. Any references to real people or real places are used fictionally.

Midnight's Requiem is rated PG-13. Therefore, it will contain content that will not be suitable for ages under 13. Uses of strong words, paranormal and dark concepts, and triggering scenes will be involved.

Pics and gifs used in this fanfic do not belong to me, except edits.

━━━━━━━━━━

Copyright

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval statement, or transmitted. Any form of copyright of this book such manipulating, plagiarizing, stealing, or photocopying is prohibited by law.

Copyright 2016 © by kidleader1099

━━━━━━━━━━