Club

(Y/N) Your name
(H/C) your Hair Color
(E/C) your Eye color

~Napstablook Pov~
Today was no different then the other days in my house just laying on the floor and staring into 'space'its been like this for 4 days... I have no reson to get up.
"My Darling Cousin!~" "Oh Hey.. M-Menatton.." Menatton is worried about me cuz I never leave... "Blooky.. Darling~ you should come out to the human world I have a friend I want you to meet!" Why does he always have to make me move.... His been all over the world ever since it got open "B-But Humans dont l-like me..." I have never met a human... I too scared to... "They will Love You~ Now come!" before I could say anything He rushed me out...

~Club Party!~
"Welcome to this place called a club!" The room was filled with colored lights and it was crowed with humans and some monsters I didnt like it... It was to tight. I keep getting pushed and soon was far away from Menatton I was scared and wanted to run away... My tears started to come, I need to get out. It was hard moving around people doing wierd dances that Menatton would do for his shows... I finally found a door,I felt better still crying tho... I was lost I wanted to go home I would ask a human for help but I would be a burden to them..

~(Y/N) pov~
Gosh why did I agree to go to this stupid club I could have stayed home and Napped. "(Y/N) Coomme Ooon have fun!" 'My good friend" said to me She was seriously drunk and maybe had some drugs she had been a real bitch ever since she had been with her boyfriend his a big douche.
"Sara I'm just gonna go." I didnt wait for her to speak I just hurried and went to the exit, Ah it felt so great getting out of that club it was hot! It was a little wind outside so my hair was all over my face at times.
I wanted to walk a bit before I went home, Cross the street I saw a ghost? He looked like he was scared, lost and very sad.. He must be one of the monster from the underground. I watched him from a far and decied to go up to him and talk to him.

~Blookys Pov~
I had no idea what to do I was on some street with these machines moving on black surface really fast.. This is why I stayed in my house.. I rather be alone then out here.
"Hello?" a soft voice said behind me.. I turned around to a human with (H/C) and (E/C) she was something I guess... "U-uhh.." I didnt know what to say to a human the only human I have ever talked to is frisk. "Are you ok? I saw you crying across from the street." I stayed silent " Well... Um.. Are you lost?" I nodded "I see I could help you!" I was counfused why would someone want to help me... "uhh o-ok?" "Great! Ill lead the way. Oh and my name is (Y/N) nice to meet you." (Y/N)... What a strange name but nice.. "I-Im blooky.." "Blooky... Ok!" She gives a bright big smile, I had a wierd feeling in me when I saw her smile.... I dont if I like it but I guess it will go away like other feelings... "lets go!" She started to walk and I followed after her it was complete silent the whole way..

(A/N) Hey... So.. H-Hope you enjoyed this.. If not uhh sorry... I tryed... I-I'm not good at this.. But I want to keep going... Anways bye...