The Keeper's Successor

How many worlds a human can imagine? Just one obviously. Earth... a human's paradise. Many took it for granted and desecrated it. Almost all of us don't see the significance of little things until something happened that made us aware of its presence. Meet Devon with the unknown last name. He was picked up by an old man named Jackson Leonel. He just have one task.... Keep a single tree alive until it finally matured. A single tree that holds something more than meets the eye. A revelation which includes the wildest dreams of anyone where supernaturals exist. Not on earth but on the other side... of the tree.

Five worlds linked

One Tree as a portal

And one Keeper to keep it together.

A story that covers all the mythical beings, the supernaturals and most of all, the pretty ladies in red Dresses.

A/N:

Welcome to my story! I just wanted to leave this little note.. I was reluctant to make this cause I am not confident I can express my ideas well since I am a newbie and all but I hope the simpleness is something everybody adores. This one was inspired by all of my other works from all the sudden ideas and wrote it down before I forget it and suddenly I was thing king why not Link them all?? hahaha anyway see yah on the next chapter!! Have a good day fellas.