Already!

If you read the title than you know what that means.
At least 3-4 hours ago I just posted the first question, and now I got a second question already!
'Doing the happy dance'
People, anime characters, other living or non living creatures that know me: in their minds ' Looks like she is trying to dance again'
Me: 'senses their negative and goes to Tamaki's corner'
Tamaki: My corner😭
Well, that came out of no where, anyway Wr1t3rsBl0ck have ask, Any advice for writers with writers block?
A serious question already( Yes I count it as a very serious question since I'm a writer to).
Well, if I got writers block( which is basically all the time) I pretty much would just leave my work alone for a bit. You know, refresh the mind. What I would NOT do is start thinking of something else to work on.
For that I means just your other works, stories, jokes, etc, because trying to work on another work isn't giving that beautiful mind of your a break.
In fact, that might cause more writers block for that work to!
Well, that's how I handle it. Another things that might be causing it is that:
A) You already came up with a tittle( that would make some people to try to write the story to make it evolve around the tittle, not the idea you have in mind)
B) Already have come up with the end of the story, when you barely even started ( that's kinda like a spoiler for the writer itself, because almost everyone wants to know the end of it.)
Or
C) Aren't even trying at all!

If it's any of those three things, than the best way to end writers block is to ask people around you how they think the story should go, or become inspired by the things around you to help get the story going.
Last thing I'll tell you is that it may be that you don't have writers block, it might be that there is something in your story that your self conscious just might not like about and wants to change it. The conscious is there to help make the story even better, don't ignore it.
If you like how it goes so far, than the best I could tell you is to try writing it in a different direction.
A new direction could stop writers block because your mind might like it better a different way.
Well, that's my advice to you, if any of that doesn't work than ask other since we all go through that once in a while.
Thanks for the question, I see y'all later.