Adrinette & The Chapstick Challenge

"You want me to do what with Adrien?"

Out of all the things Marinette had heard in her whole life, this was the craziest thing she's ever heard. Alya just sat there with a smirk on her face and her eyes glistening with mischief. Alya may be her best friend, but sometimes, she says things that always blew Marinette away. And in this case, her mind just got blown away while being sent to the moon.

"I want you to do the Chapstick challenge with Adrien. It's a challenge where a person gets to guess what type of Chapstick the other person is wearing. But to guess, the person would either sniff, kiss, or even lick the other persons lips. So I thought 'hey wouldn't it be amazing if my girl, Marinette, kiss the boy of her dreams, Adrien Agreste?'" While explaining this, Marinette's face had turned red that it could outmatch her ladybug outfit. She knew she couldn't kiss the boy of her dreams even if she tried. Marinette would just be a nervous wreck in front of Adrien and he'll reject her and the whole world will blow up because of the rejection and..

"..Nette... Marinette.. MARINETTE!!" As soon as she heard her name, Marinette turned to face Alya, who was shaking her to get out of her thoughts. "Did you even hear what I just said? Or were you overthinking again?" The secret heroine was just looking down and fumbling with her thumbs. "Sorry Alya. I just don't understand why you suggest this. I mean come on, who would want to kiss Marinette Dupain-Cheng? The girl who is clumsy and extremely awkward."

"Look Marinette, I am 100% sure that you can do it. I mean everybody has already done it by now. Hell, half the people in school have done it. You just have to go up to Adrien and ask him if he would like to do the challenge with you."

Marinette was about to sigh until something crossed her mind and her frown became a mischievous smile. "So everyone in the school has done the challenge?"

"Well I don't know that for sure but most of the people we know have done it." She had closed her eyes and her arms were crossed as they made their way out to the school entrance since school was over.

"So, Kim and Alex?"

"Yup."

"Juleka and Rose?"

"Yes."

"Ivan and Mylene?"

"Yep."

"Alya and Nino?"

"Correct."

The moment those words left her mouth her eyes flew open and her hands flew up to her mouth. Her face was slowly turning into a light shade of pink that beat Marinette's pants and that had made Marinette laugh. She would had never guessed that her best friend would figure out her little secret. Sure, Nino was her best friend and thought of him as a brother, but somehow the young DJ made his way to her heart and one day they were at Nino's place while his parents weren't home and the thought of the challenge popped into their heads. So they bought different flavors of Chapstick at some store then they were in his room kissing trying a variety of Chapstick on one another's lips.

Her reaction only made Marinette laugh even harder. "Alya Césaire. I would have never guessed that you, out of all people, would do that with our fellow classmate." Marinette was practically on the floor laughing till her sides hurt and tears form in the corners of her eyes from laughing so much. Alya had just stared and remembered something that could make the fashion designer stop her laughing. But it was not funny at all. It was a warning.

"Okay Marinette. You had your moment of laughing but remember when I said most of the people in our school done it?" Marinette got up from the ground while remembering the young reporters words but wasn't really taking her serious because of what she had discovered just a few minutes ago. "Yes Alya I remember what you said. Why is it important at a time like this when you have to tell me your little fiasco with Nino?" With that, Alya had sighed in embarrassment but she turned serious and the words that left her mouth left Marinette turn stone cold. "Chloé hadn't done the challenge and she's planning on asking Adrien soon. And by soon I mean like in a few minutes." Marinette took a moment to really put some thought into Alya's words. 'Chloé + Adrien + Chapstick Challenge = KISSING.'