Chapter 2: Your Best Friend?

It all happened so fast. Everything was beginning to feel as if it were all just a dream, a surreal and mysterious dream.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sky couldn't seem to grasp the concept of what was happening around her as she descended closer to the ground below her. Was this the end? Would anybody ever realize that she disappeared without a trace? The answer would be unclear. "Oh no...." Sky exclaimed. "I'm just going to keep falling.." She teared up with fear and regret. "It's not like anyone would give a damn. I didn't matter to them anyway." Her tears falling in an upward motion.

"Why even bother...? It's not like I'm going to survive this...." Sky moved into a different position. "If I'm going to die then I'd prefer not to see what's around me." She sighed and closed her eyes. The ground was becoming more and more visible every second.

"This is it....." Sky whispered. "My shine will fade away....forever." Her eyes were closed tight. She waited for her body to hit the ground.

All of a sudden, there was a loud, shattering, and painful sound. The sound of a body hitting the ground with tremendous force. Sky could feel the shock waves being absorbed by the weight of her body as she hit the ground. Was she dead or unconscious? Would anybody find her? These questions lingered in her mind as she laid there motionless.

"I-I'm alive....!" Sky mumbled to herself. "I thought I'd never survive such a fall." She tried to get up off the ground but her legs were too weak. "Oh dear....." She gasped in surprise. "I hope my legs aren't broken..." Sky tried to stand once again but fell back down.

"Golly! You've seem to have fallen down Miss!" Someone called in the distance. "Are you ok?".

Sky looked up and squinted her eyes. "Who are you?" She said. "And how did I get here?" Her knees wobbled as she finally got on her feet again.

The little figure responded cheerfully. "I'm FLOWEY, FLOWEY the Flower!" He exclaimed. "You must be Sky! Right?" Flowey tilted his head to the side.

"Uhhhh, how do you know my name?!" Sky backed away a little. It seemed a bit weird that someone she had never met somehow knew her name. Especially when it was someone who resembled a certain demonic flower. 

Flowey looked at her and smiled in a bright yet creepy way. "Sweetheart, I know everything about everybody that falls down here..." He snickered. "That includes you Darling!" Something was odd about this little flower. He looked different from the original but still talked and behaved similarly. 

Sky just stood there speechless. She was intrigued yet frightened by this little blue flower that kept on talking to her like she was his best friend. Was she going to trust him? It seemed like a hard decision to make on such short notice. But Sky knew that it would make a difference in whether or not she'd make it out alive.