zero

Two minutes after the clock signalised a midnight passing, another loud sound was heard.

Out of a dark hallway appeared two figures, one dressed in black from head to toe and another wearing a flower crown on the top of head.

Men laughed, taller one playing with the flower ring on his head while he tried to walk without tripping, which was a very unsuccessful mission, while the other one laughed harder as he stared at him.

"You're an idiot, I told you not to accept fans' gifts, look at you now!" The one dressed in black practically screamed as the other man fell on the floor but helped him to get up anyway.

"That's not the way to speak to your husband, you know-"

"HUSBAND?!"

As of called, in front of two men appeared their best friend, facial expression unreadable but a tone of his voice showed pissed was a too gentle adjective for what was he feeling at the moment.

"Hello Ashton," Shorter but less drunk man spoke, holding the taller man in his arms and protecting him in case the oldest man decide to punish them as if the two of them are a pair of untamed children.

"Please tell me you didn't do what I think you did." Ashton said, crossing his arms and looking directly at semiconscious man in Michael arms, hoping two did not get married in the city of lights in the United States - Las Vegas, also known for a fast organisation of marriages.

"Hm... Oops? Surprise?"

Michael smiled innocently, ignoring the way his friend and now husband was mumbling something about pretty flowers and showed Ashton his left hand, on which was of course a simple silver band they bought barely two hours ago.

"Oh god! Luke get off Michael!" The oldest man yelled and approached Luke who refused to let of older man.

"No, Mi-key is warm and soft! Mikey mine!" Drunk man blabbed like a child and held on his husband tightly. Soon a hand appeared, trying to get him off Michael.

Ashton was done with both of them. "LUKE ROBERT HEMMINGS GET OFF MICHAEL NOW!"

"It's Hemmings-Clifford now."

~•~

Hello people, new story, idk what even is this