First day of school

First days of school are the worst.Especially when you don't know where you are or who you are.My names Audrey Sanders I'm 14 years old and I live in Chicago,I was I didn't.I moved here from Canada during the summer because my father had gotten a job in Chicago which meant my whole family was gonna move to Chicago,and now we are here. I hate everything everything about living here. I left all my friends in my Canada  and my boyfriend Joshua, and I would do anything to go back and see them again,I'd never get a chance to though.This morning my mother woke me up at 6:30am telling me to get ready for school I was petrified. I don't know anybody from the school and it was my first day of high school and first of all I don't even know the name of the school."Breakfeast is ready" my mom called when I wasn't even out of bed yet.I got out of bed and rushed downstairs to the kitchen.When I got downstairs I saw my 13 year old sister Riley dressed in blue jeans and a black sweatshirt while I was still in pyjamas.Riley was eating her cereal at the table so I sat down beside her, "hey Riley" I smiled,she bursted out in laughter. I was confused,"what" I said to her. "Did you just get out of bed" she laughed. "Umm yea mom literally just woke me up" I replied to her with confusion."Good luck with that" she smirked. I just ignored Riley and grabbed my bowl of cereal which was on the counter and started eating it.My mom walked in the kitchen and had a disturbed look on her face. "Hey mom, are you okay?" I said to her. "I'LL BE OKAY ONCE YOU CHANGE INTO CLOTHES WE ARE LEAVING TO SCHOOL SOON!" My mom yelled.I was confused it was around 6:30 what school starts at 6:30. "WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR AUDREY GO TO YOUR ROOM AND GET DRESSED WE ARE LEAVING IN TEN MINUTES!" My mom yelled again. I looked up at the clock in the kitchen and it was 6:50 so in ten minutes it would be 7:00."Wait mom so my school starts at 7:00 " I asked. "YES WHAT DOYOU THINK" she yelled "NOW FOR THE THIRD TIME GO GET CHANGED" she screamed."Okay" I said peacefully and I left my bowl of cereal on the counter and headed upstairs.My mom was not in the best mood but I had to respect it and not make things harder for her. I looked into my closet to find clothes to wear and I found a Aqua coloured sweater with black leggings which I decided to wear. I went to the bathroom to quickly brush my teeth and I grabbed my back pack and headed out the door.When I got outside my mom and Riley were in the car waiting for me, I quickly got in the backseat because Riley was in the front seat and I didn't wanna argue with Riley cause it would put our mom in a worse mood. Riley looked back at me and gave me a smirk to make me jealous I just rolled my eyes but that wasn't even a problem to me,I just realized that we were driving to a new school with new people and a whole new life.It was a awful silence in the car I guess it's because we were all really nervous especially me and Riley. Riley was going to a different school since she is in elementary while I'm now going to a high school.The whole car ride I was fiddling with my fingers and all of a sudden I felt the car stop and park . I got out the car because I thought we were at my school. Riley got out the car and laughed at me like always "this is my school you dummy"and she flipped her hair and walked away. Who knew my sister could be so sassy.Since my sister left I took her spot and sat in the front seat. When I sat in the front seat next to my mom my mom apologized to me for being so stressed out this morning,I was totally okay with it so I smiled back and said its okay. My mom told me she will have to tell me after school why she was so stressed. "Um okay" I replied with fear.I was really scared of what she was gonna say but I didn't let it get in the way of my day at school because I wanted it to be good. When my mom dropped be off at my school I saw a big sign which said "Lakewood" so I'm guessing that's the name of my school.My mom smiled at me and said "have a good day at school". I smiled back and said " I will" when honestly I was feeling a whole zoo in my stomach instead of butterflies. I walked towards the doors and entered the school.

Authors note: I feel be posting chapter 2 soon