Intro.

Hi im Brooklyn. You might think im that sweet innocent little 7th grade girl but no you thought wrong Im a bad bitch. I got suspended for three weeks for making this girl bleed alot from her nose. I always get in trouble by the teachers. My mom gets mad not because im acting bad because she is tired of getting phone calls saying Brooklyn Gomez was behaving bad today. My mom did get mad at for making that girl bleed. She was talking shit about me so I punch the fuck out of that bitch. I get in to alot of fights. If you talk shit about me family or friends I will fight you. Or if you give me a dirty look, or try to steal my man I will fight you. But right know Im currently not in a relationship. I always talk back to the teacher. This one time the teacher got mad at me becauase I went On the table and yelled I love fuckin Jack in the box. Then the teacher said to get down. Then I told the teacher to go suck a dick.

I have a 17 Teen year old brother named Tyler. A 15 year old brother named Kennth. Violet my sister who is 10 in the 5th grade. Im 13 in the 7th grade. I live with my mom. My mom has a
boy friend his name Luke is but I honestly dont like him. My mom names is Lissa. I live in California. I live in a two story house I have my own room. My best friend is Kimberly. We both bad asf. I have alot of friends. But the people I hang out with the most is My best friend kimberly, Gaby, Deliala and Azul.
I have brown Straight hair. Im kinda tan. I have light brown eyes. And I dont cut. But I did because cut along time ago because of reasons. I do have a dad but I see him sometimes on the weekends. I dont like Jacob Sartorius. He doenst care about any of his fans. He such a fuck boy. Me kimberly, Gaby, Delaila,Azul hate Jacob sartorius. If I ever saw him I would cry ful of sadness because his face is ewww. I A big fan of the dolan twins and Selena Gomez. Also im a fan of The old magcon boys. I dont like to wear alot of make up. I also like Steven fernandez the skater. Im a true scummy bitch. And he is proven innocent.

Thats some stuff you need to know about me.

This is the intro of the my book. Its gonna be fun. Thank you guys for no hate