The "friend-zone"

Now... has anyone here been put in the friend-zone? (Answer in the comments) Well, if you haven't and have no idea how bad it feels, then LUCKY YOU!

JK.. But really, the friend-zone sucks. I mean it is better than not being close, but it hurts so much. I've been put in the friend-zone so much that it's practically a second home!

One experience that I went through, not only included the person I liked and me, but also my best friend. 

I'm pretty sure you can tell where this is going. 

Yes, the guy I liked apparently only thought of me as friend and he liked my best friend. You know what's funny? I basically set them up.

Before I told the guy I liked him, I begged my friend to get close to him and talk to him about me. Well, it actually went well first, but then I realized something. 

Every time i messaged him, it took him like a day to answer. I thought it was because he was busy, but suddenly my friend tells me they message each other all the time. I did feel hurt a little but I just ignored it.

When I finally got the guts to tell him I liked him, I got, you know what. Well, we still talked afterwards. I started to act like nothing had happened.

Just as everything was becoming normal, I, stupidly, asked him if he liked anyone. Of course he said yes. Suddenly getting intrigued, I began to ask who it was.

He told me I knew the person and that I was close with her. 

The first person that popped into my head was, of course, my best friend.

I wait for him for him to reply and then I see the 3 letter word I was afraid of , YES.

I suddenly felt like my heart dropped. I couldn't tell him, so as always I put on the supportive act.

From then on he started asking me for advice. After like 2 weeks, he told me he was asking her out.

I mentally prepared myself beforehand, but for some reason it still sung.

Of course I said, "OMG!! I hope she says yes. You guys would look SO good together!"

By now you have probably realized, I'm not so good on showing my REAL emotions.

When he asked her out, with no surprise she said yes, but before hand she asked me if I was okay with it.

I couldn't tell her, because I could see how happy she was.

To this day, they are still dating while I'm still single.

I made the right decision right?